• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AegisXIII

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

I want that as well. Or at least make it consistent in the entirety of KH3+ReMind. Fun fact, the voice actor of Master Xehanort in Japanese also changed between 3 and remind.
  2. AegisXIII

Fanfiction ► I used ChatGPT to write a KH fanfiction

You probably heard about it but ChatGPT is this insane brand new AI that allows to generate full length texts from simple prompts. So I thought: let's write a fanfiction with it!!! I must warn you, the cringe level is pretty high. And I loved every minute of it. The prompt I entered was the...
  3. AegisXIII

Terra was the worst but there was an issue during the recording of all the characters in remind. That's really a shame that they didn't catch it.
  4. AegisXIII

About the book of prophecies...(Fun discussion)

What if KH4 goes with the live action winnie the pooh from the Christopher Robin movie, being in the real world and all?
  5. AegisXIII

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Hold my beer, I have a good one: Just saw Puss in Boots 2 and I think it's time KH goes with Dreamworks and drop Disney for good. I felt the Disney magic for the first time in years, by watching a stupid Shrek spinoff!!!
  6. AegisXIII

I agree. She did a great job in Melody of Memory. The voice sounds more mature, which is what we want from the character.
  7. AegisXIII

We don't even know the village around the islands. It might be time we learn about it.
  8. AegisXIII

Maleficent sees this as a fairy tale magical book, while re:coded used technology to digitalize it. But I think it's the same process with different way of achieving it. A magical book is still data.
  9. AegisXIII

Interesting. I never thought about it and actually you might be onto something. It is also related to the world of data actually. Does that mean that Winnie is a data version from the beginning?
  10. AegisXIII

The FF characters are okay I guess and Christopher Lloyd is an amazing Xehanort. Haley Joel Osment is still good. I think only Riku had an issue.
  11. AegisXIII

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

I guess it comes from whether you joined the series from the start of with the compilations. If you started the series in 2002, you got time to theorizing a lot on some obscure forums and any decision that goes different than what was the consensus feels like a retconing. But objectively, I...
  12. AegisXIII

Forspoken - Anyone playing it?

Has anyone bought it? What are your opinions about it? I am really hesitant towards it because the price is quite expensive and from what I have seen, it is a good open world but with very dated mechanics.
  13. AegisXIII

Even though KH might be perceived as confusing, it contains a very limited amount of retconing and inconsistencies.
  14. AegisXIII

What do we call Norting now?

Luxuing?
  15. AegisXIII

Returning Characters and Character Developments/Arcs

I think I see what you mean. The idea of breaking Sora was indeed great but I think the impact would have been way more powerful if we were to play this defeat as all of these great events happened as cutscenes. Just playing a fight against a giant tornado of heartless only to fail miserably...
  16. AegisXIII

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

So overall, does it seem promising? I think it does. Way better than X, as this one keeps up in term of graphics.
  17. AegisXIII

Stuff we love about Kingdom Hearts

- I really like that the series is a giant laboratory for ideas that shouldn't work. It's a game with flaws but made with heart. - I like that they created the most convoluted plot in video game history for a Disney game. Because, it actually makes sense if you spend time thinking about it (most...
  18. AegisXIII

Returning Characters and Character Developments/Arcs

I remember that at the release of KH3, Nomura mentioned that it was hard for him to write some characters knowing that it would be their last appearances. And I have no idea whose character he was talking about as nearly everyone might come back. I thought he was talking of Xehanort, but we saw...
  19. AegisXIII

Haha. I guess the feeling with the mickey shirt event was: "Oh so you create a full game to explain how Mickey lost his shirt, but never care to explain the mechanics and the rules of time travel?"
Back