• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

I'm soooo freaking mad!!!! I need ONE more item, a Lucid Shard nonetheless, and the Rabid Dogs and Trick Ghosts keep giving me Lucid Crystals and Lucid Gems!!!*bangs head*
  2. K

Fanfiction ► :\Flu Attack at Castle Oblivion:/

*silence* HAHAHAHAHAHABWAAAHAAHAAA!!!!!OMG that was hilarious!*rolls on floor laughing while waking the whole neighborhood from a peaceful sleep.
  3. K

Trouble Getting Final Form.....???

*hits head* I knew it had to be random. I'm sad though, because when I got anti-form I didn't even know about it, and I died in it while battleing Xemnas...so I had to reload a game and I lost it. I never got it again...o_O I was wondering how to get Final Form though. This clears it up. :P
  4. K

It took me long enough...

:P Stupid White Mushrooms hate me. It took me 151 hours of playing just to get all 15 items. But I'm happy!! I FINALLY got my Ultima!!*dances happy dance* Dodododododododododo...:D I know what cha thinking...big whoop. :) Hey, I just got KH in November. *sigh* 8 Days!
  5. K

If you love Utada and you love passion I found a nice vid

I like the drummers too. I was going all crazy trying to be like them...with no drums. ;) I can't wait until Sanctuary come out, I wanna hear it in English.
  6. K

KH2 Cutscenes

Oi, that Riku fight #2 drove me nuts!But I always save my game before I fight him again, because I love those 3 cutscenes right afterward:Sora sacrificing himself, Kairi saving Sora, and the Oathkeeper cutscene.I just keep beating him, and already like 5 times.Lol, I memerized it because even...
  7. K

Your KH2 Import Impressions

You know what's ironic?KH2 comes out in the 2nd of March right?(atleast what I've heard)My birthday is February 3rd.Lol, my parents and I made a deal:I'll get one thing from both of them(and mind you, it costs $50 for what I'm asking for...lol)and I'll get Harry Potter 4 and KH 2 when they come...
  8. K

Chance's of EXTRA in kh2....

Well, I think it'll be good if they put a secret ending like they did in KH1.I've already watched the KH2 ending in Japanese, and I'm hoping to see a KH3...lol.If they put a secret ending/trailer, I'll be suspecting a KH3.
  9. K

English lyric at the end of Passion?

Lol, yeah, I just noticed it when I was listening/viewing the KH2 oppening(I know, me a spoiler sport, but I can't help it!)I know, It's no biggy if there is English in Japanese, as overdrive said, in Japan, English is taught as a second language.Sometimes I wish Japanese was taught as a second...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► The Mary Sue Test! *It's worth a laugh*

o_O 12...it coulda been worse!Yeah...it coulda been WAY worse...
Back