• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bobgoesw00t

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

The REAL question IMO is how many of those wishes will he take only to then troll the fans who asked for it. That, along with how much trolling will he do in the process. I mean I keep telling everyone, TETSUYA NOMURA IS THE BIGGEST TROLL IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE xD
  2. bobgoesw00t

This is Tetsuya Nomura we're talking about here, if he can troll everyone and their mother while answering a question, HE'S GONNA DO JUST THAT!!!!! xP
  3. bobgoesw00t

Even when giving an interview, Nomura-san continues to be the biggest troll in the universe and I wouldn't have it any other way!!! As for the announcement of KHIV itself, I'm glad they let us know it's coming, but I feel the timing of it was off. If E3 hadn't been canceled this year, that would...
  4. bobgoesw00t

News ► How Sora Found His Way into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUE STORY!!! THIS and the fact that we had to wait so damn long for the game to finally come out xD I love how the only reason Nomura didn't STFU when they told him to was due to him not understanding Engrish. Also, I bet the people who decided to let Nomura direct the...
  5. bobgoesw00t

Questions Only (Like On Whose Line Is It Anyway?)

Are you 100% sure about that? (on a side note, I saw Whose Live Anyway in Akron, Ohio last Friday and had a blast!)
  6. bobgoesw00t

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I was one of the people having the biggest simultaneous nerdgasm the universe has seen so far when the presentation was live. I also happened to be at the art studio/work when it happened and one of my co-workers came over to me and was like, "that was WAY too loud" xD
  7. bobgoesw00t

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I think this is up for debate, to be honest as TECHNICALLY the Keyblade didn't form until AFTER Mario tossed it. I guess it's up to each individual to decide for themselves on this front...I'm personally going to say, "Mario isn't a Keyblade wielder as the only thing he touched was fire, which...
  8. bobgoesw00t

OH GOD YES!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!! xD
  9. bobgoesw00t

So true, I don't think I could handle it if Hades decided to f*ck up YET ANOTHER TOURNAMENT!!!!! THIS!!! THIS IS NOMURA IN A NUTSHELL!!!!!!! xD Poooooooooor Kairi...not like she had a chance when Sora has his boyfriend Roxas now (feel free to flame me for being a SoRoku shipper OTL)
  10. bobgoesw00t

That would have been really cool but I'm not surprised that they picked Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden for the stage. It's literally one of the only locations that have been in EVERY entry in some way, shape, or form. Also happy they got Yoko Shimomura to rearrange Hand in Hand into a victory...
  11. bobgoesw00t

I KNEW someone would post that pic of Sakurai-san after the dorky keyblade master was announced Also knowing Nomura and the fact that he's the biggest f*cking troll in the entire universe, I can guarantee he insisted on something along these lines. I for one am BEYOND ECSTATIC THAT THE DORKY...
  12. bobgoesw00t

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

While I've never really given any thought to there being a crossover between KH & TWEWY with the exception of what happened in 3D, I'm calling bullshit on Nomura's response right now given how he's such a top tier troll. I'm not saying that on his ENTIRE response, but I wouldn't be surprised if...
  13. bobgoesw00t

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You new screenshots and character artwork released

I wouldn't put it past them to pull this kind of stunt just to troll us xD
  14. bobgoesw00t

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You boxart + Japanese bundle revealed

It's Nomura so there HAS to be some kind of connection, but don't forget that he's also the BIGGEST TROLL EVER!!! People can probably beat the game and we STILL won't know what that connection is just like (putting this in a spoiler thingy in case your one of the few people who STILL hasn't...
  15. bobgoesw00t

News ► TWEWY -The Animation- opening theme to be replaced following scandal

LOLOL, true story!!! But it HAD to be some kind of drug related charge otherwise this wouldn't have happened. This is exactly what happened with the Pikachu and Pichu short that was shown before the third Pokemon movie. The narrator was arrested and convicted on a drug felony charge some time...
  16. bobgoesw00t

Who is the best waifu?

The best waifu is a tie between Homura/Hikari and Zelda in Smash Ultimate. Hell Zelda even shouts, "WAIFUUUU!!!" when you play her final smash backwards xD
  17. bobgoesw00t

So a thought just occurred,

I think the animated Anastasia film would be AWESOME as a world in Kingdom Hearts, with Pooka joining the party or maybe becoming a summon...too bad it'll probably never happen Q_Q
  18. bobgoesw00t

Question about how death works in the KH series?

I think the easiest answer to this question is best answered by quoting Just a Pancake's KH3 in a Nutshell, "You silly billy, it's a Kingdom Hearts game. Nobody can die." xD
  19. bobgoesw00t

What does this scene means?

That's easy for me to do. I'm a Soroku shipper till the end of time xD
Back