• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Not Ienzo

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Different Sides (358/2 Days AU)

Kingdom Hearts ~ Different Sides A 358/2 Days AU in which Riku is the lead of the story. The story will also have lots of focus on Roxas’s perspective during his time in the Organization as he tries to figure out his past. I was going to originally not have Xion in the story at all, but...
  2. Not Ienzo

358/2 Days...without Xion?

Recently after re-watching a few scenes from Days, it made me wonder...what would Days be like if Xion didn't exist at all, and it instead focused solely on Roxas and Axel? First of all, as to whether I like Xion or not...I don't know, lmao. My feelings towards her are very conflicted. There...
  3. Not Ienzo

Change the KH characters names! (GAME)

As a way to mourn...I mean, celebrate over Blaine's new name...which is Brain. *cries* I came up with this fun little game out of boredom. Basically what you do is change the character names of the KH universe into something dumb! And that's it. Here's some examples~ Ven - Ben Riku - Rick...
  4. Not Ienzo

Favorite (and/or least favorite) Xehanort incarnations?

Ok so I saw this animation called Xehanort's Bizzare Adventure (which is great by the way you should totally watch it). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDFusZy7tQ And it inspired me to make this thread. So yeah, like what the title says, what's your favorite (and/or least favorite) Xehanort...
  5. Not Ienzo

Is the game good?

I'm not talking about the story of UX, by the way. I'm talking specifically about the gameplay. So yeah...I've never played the game. o.o I know that it's free to play on mobile phones and that I should just try it out for the sake of trying it. But the thing is, my phone doesn't have much...
  6. Not Ienzo

~ // The Blaine Appreciation Club // ~

So now that we have official art of the five Union Leaders, and we've finally seen Blaine's face, I figured that this thread thread should be made. THE BLAINE APPRECIATION CLUB! Honestly I mostly just made this so I could admire his beautiful face and hair. But yeah, here we can discuss the...
  7. Not Ienzo

Blaine's True Identity (THEORY)

So it seems that a lot of people think that Blaine is Ienzo, and now that Lauriam (Marly's Somebody) is in KHUX, it's possible that Blaine could indeed be a previously existing character. I don't think it's Ienzo though...I personally think it's Braig. To explain why I think this, I'll split...
  8. Not Ienzo

KHUX's Recent Update

Since people seem to be rather mad at Marluxia right now, I figured it would be a good idea to share this video I found of him dying slowly and painfully to soothe everyone's souls. Sora's face at the end though. It's amazing how pissed off he looks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0eZX-4eZ7E...
  9. Not Ienzo

Master Xehanort's Return in 3D

Ok, so...yeah, apparently when a Heartless and Nobody are killed, the somebody comes back too. So when Ansem SoD and Xemnas are gone, MX comes back. Cool I guess. Although there are some things I don't really get though... 1) Doesn't MX comeback make part of his scheme in BBS kinda irrelevant...
  10. Not Ienzo

*lurks in the shadows*

Hi~ As you can probably tell I'm very new here. XD If anyone's reading this, I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite Kingdom Hearts game is. ouo
Back