• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kimmy1980

What should I play?

I am currently babysitting a PS3 and a few games. KH 1.5, KH 2.5, FFX and X-2 I have replayed all the KH games, but never the FM versions. Are they worth playing? I don't think I have it in me to replay FFX, because the first time I played it, it was an epic and beautiful experience. I got...
  2. Kimmy1980

Replaying BBS

Replaying BBS on the PSP for the thousandth time. In Ventus's playthrough, when Ven is in Radiant Garden Even notices that Ven is completely devoid of darkness. In Aqua's playthrough, when Aqua is in Radiant Garden, she comes upon young Kairi and senses her light. If she is able to sense the...
  3. Kimmy1980

KH through the eyes of an 8-year old.

Wasn't sure where to post it, so I guess Dark Seeker Saga makes sense. I am currently replaying BBS once again. My 8 year old of course finds me, and asks me to explain KH in general to her. She gets it. Her mother, aka me (won't mention my age here), and I think the KH community in general...
  4. Kimmy1980

KHUX ► Union X Ending Clarification

Someone please correct me, or double check that I understand the ending of Union X. In the MoM explanation of the 13 darknesses, etc. He created vessels with strong hearts to house the 7 of the deadliest darknesses. A heart so strong that darkness can't take root, and you won't lose. The...
  5. Kimmy1980

Next game in series

Some thing is not making sense. In the Limit Cut Episode with Fairy Godmother, we are being told that NO one knows where Sora is. Actually there should be two people who do know where Sora is, if he is indeed in the final world. Chirithy and Kairi. Both have been to the Final World. Chirithy...
  6. Kimmy1980

Replaying KH2

I recently fired up my Playstation 2 (which still works) and replaying some good old Kingdom Hearts 2. Got to Halloween Town/Christmas Town last night. With how the new story is shaking out with Union X and everything and knowing that time travel is a part of the KH universe, I am wondering...
  7. Kimmy1980

Crazy theories in my head.

A few theories I’d like to bring up, since season of Lent is now up, and I can theorize as much as I want. Mwa ha ha! I am going out on a limb on all of these, and I understand there are a lot of holes. Feel free to pull apart and dissect. I want your thoughts. I know some have been touched...
  8. Kimmy1980

Keyblade Legacy

Just had an explosion go off in my head. I don't have the time to figure out the mechanics of how this could be possible, but here me out. We've been trying to figure out Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord's connection to the Ancient Keyblade War. We know Marluxia and Larxene are characters in...
  9. Kimmy1980

Too many things to keep in mind, need help sorting it out. Plus my own theories included.

Too many things to try to decipher. Worldines, digital worlds, sleeping worlds, etc. To understand my main theory, I believe in every game, there is some version of Sora (Roxas, Ventus, etc) and a version of M Xehanort (Xemnas, Ansem SOD, etc.). That being said if we work backwards in events of...
  10. Kimmy1980

Eye Color and other Union X questions

I apologize if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I need some clarification. The yellow eyes, are they a trait of Xehanort or a sign that you are possessed by darkness? In that case, someone explain Skuld's eyes. Are they a sign of darkness or even Luxu for that matter? (Possible...
  11. Kimmy1980

KHIII will include the 2nd Coming!

I'm brand new here to KHInsider, so I hope I'm doing this right. Howdy everyone. I've been reading this website for years, but finally decided to join. I spent last evening making of pages and pages of notes, and wanted to get your opinion. I’m new to KHInsider, but not to the world of...
Back