• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alja

Question about Kairi and Riku

Oh, I didn't mean you as much as I meant Audo, sorry. I'm definitely hungry for more, too, but that's a problem KH3 generally had. I'm genuinely surprised we got as many scenes involving the other trios and their friendships as we got, I pretty much thought they'd be shafted (even more) to focus...
  2. Alja

Question about Kairi and Riku

Their last interaction in 0.2 was good, don't belitte that. Kairi trusted Riku's judgement of Axel completely. I mean how are they able to interact when Kairi is completely missing in other games or just there for a few seconds? Their interactions in KH1 were clearly driven by friendship/a crush...
  3. Alja

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

I personally don't mind Rikunami. They look cute. I wish however Nomura didn't go there. While technically they were able to spend a lot of time during Days, nearly all of it was off-screen and with the blatant Versus 2.0 advertisement they sadly do feel like a cheap Noct/Stella 2.0. Not to...
  4. Alja

The treatment of women in this series

I agree, in hindsight, I love it pretty much. The only problem I saw is once again the pacing. Both Sokai scenes happened in the middle of other hype moments so it's especially hard for that paopu scene to shine among the action scenes and plethora of cutscenes after cutscenes - and the rather...
  5. Alja

Do You Think Anti-Aqua's Actions and Feelings Were Justified?

All of this basically. I didn't feel anything because Ansem SoD basically making Anti-Aqua was cheap. It also doesn't remotely fit with Nomura's confusion about why we're shocked because we should have expected it. You know what we should have expected? Ansem SoD coming to get Ansem the Wise...
  6. Alja

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

Am I the only one who watched the ending, thought "Lol no you must be kidding me, gotta wait for the epilogue", went through the epilogue, the secret movie, then back to the theater to realize "Wow okay, the epilogue was the whole Union Cross stuff", sitting in complete silence and stupor only...
  7. Alja

Eh, I'm pinning that on Alyson mostly :/ She tries hard in the Secret Forest and does a decent job to get a similar deep pitch to Hayden, but it looks like she can do it only when she concentrates and not in high-intensity moments like during a fight. It bothered me and that's why the fact that...
  8. Alja

Look, I agree with everyone that Kairi's treatment was horrendous, but I've been made aware (I didn't pick up on it either when I played) that there is actually a legit reason that she doesn't even struggle: She simply can't. Xemnas twisted her arm behind her back. He doesn't just hold her arm...
  9. Alja

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -The Story So Far- Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Oh my God, I thought they had actually remade movies for the PS4 for all the games (and not the 5 minute snippets) and decided to sell those. But this? I am over the moon, I wanted to buy both discs for quite a while now and I nearly did it several times, but now I know to wait and get this...
  10. Alja

Alleged and baseless spoilers that are probably not true [SPOILERS]

I like how this uses already published fan theories (Braig being the MoM, the chest holding MoM's heart, Xehanort being a puppet to the MoM) but other things that I haven't seen discussed a lot (Luxu's identity, who and why exactly some people will surprise us...) happen to miss in this post...
  11. Alja

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Wow seriously? Chill out geez.
  12. Alja

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I think asking Hayden for Kairi's lines foremost without asking Alyson at the same time about those same lines makes perfect sense since she is the original one. I get it when you stop asking Brittany Snow...
  13. Alja

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I thought so too until I saw that the box text seems to hint at Riku as second playable character again... :/ Though I wouldn't know why this secret about the second character if it's truly just Riku *still...
  14. Alja

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Still clinging to the hope that they just messed up Kairi so much she has few lines and they just didn't ask Hayden yet because there's still time... ha... ha... haha... goddammit. I never thought I would...
  15. Alja

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I disagree a little there, seeing how everything since BBS is Sora trying to find a way to save everyone and how Sora and Roxas had to merge again. It would feel cheap in my opinion if Roxas could just...
  16. Alja

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Being the original creator of the replicas, I think Even as well as Ansem the Wise and Ienzo (since they're both scientists) could play a very vital role in making bodies for Roxas, Naminé and Xion. At...
  17. Alja

Help/Support ► Cleaning stuff. (We all have to..) Any tips/tricks guys?

Oh I just mentioned that I'm not American because as such, I can't give tips on low budget allergy friendly cleaners and such since the brands are different! (And even the ingredients might be sometimes...)
  18. Alja

Yeah? I mean water with a dash of dish soap will be more effective, but not recommendable when you're wiping down your electronics. Alcohol itself is a solvent and can clean up the less serious grime and since it evaporates more quickly without residue, it's better for electronics. It all...
  19. Alja

If it's important for you to disinfect, I'd suggest going for a 70% alcohol solution! Cleaning works fine with your mixture, but it doesn't disinfect too well.
Back