• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Other questions about KH3

I’ve been trying to understand the entire story of kh3 and have got about 99 percent of it. I still have some burning questions, some of them I don’t think even have been discussed yet. It will be great to hear from you guys! 1. When sora and his friends perished, the lich was taking their...
  2. D

Brave

After watching Brave back in 2012, I’ve always wanted it to be in the kingdom hearts games one way or another. With the revelation that there is a new generation of Princesses of heart, maybe she can appear in kh3 as a newly minted one. On the other hand if Brave were to come into UX, maybe...
  3. D

Links to the Disney films

One thing I like about kingdom hearts, especially the more recent games, is that it uses some of the plot points of the Disney films to link it with the the overall story or the lore of the KH series. For instance: Xemnas talking about Pinocchio growing a heart despite being a puppet...
  4. D

Kingdom hearts X help

Hello everyone, could you help clarify a few things about kingdom hearts x and unchained x, which is now rebranded as union x? I've been trying my hardest to understand the story but I still can't understand a few parts of it. 1. Does kingdom hearts x take place in the realm of sleep or not...
Back