• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

The KH4 combat segment from the Trailer.

It feels just like KH3 - floaty, super scripted parkour, weak impacts when hitting enemies (and the overuse of Sparkle effects doesn't help). Hope Nomura will actually listen to the critique instead of Hype Train fanboys that are in the top comments under each video.
  2. E

So, does it only have the Remastered songs, or the original ones too?

I know it's a naive question, but seriously, the most important tracks, such as KH2's: "The Other Promise" or "Disappeared", or 358/2Days' "Vector to the Heavens" - sound far more emotional and dramatic in the original, while, IMO, there are many parts in the remasters that are just a try hards...
  3. E

Would KH3 be better if they included DDD's story in it? (multiple choice)

I mean, as long as we would leave all that filler "Need to travel across random worlds to relearn Power of Waking" bullcrap and provide few tweaks in the plot to make the games connect with each other smoothly.
  4. E

Yeah, no, we gotta talk about that "trailer" Intro

The vocals are generic, the music is... *sighs while giving the millenials a death stare*, and the characters aren't even made with the typical, higher quality cinematic models but with an in-game, a little polished, models. If that wasn't enough, the choreography/theme of the intro seems to be...
  5. E

Why do so many people find Aqua interesting?

To me, she is just the "mother" type of character and nothing else. Generic, in other words. Similar thing goes with Terra, Ven... But they at least have their "dark sides" that are interesting. In fact, I kinda feel like Nomura was very meticulous when he said that he relates to the "negative"...
  6. E

Do you think that KH3 will feel SPECIAL like your fav/1st KH game(s)?

IMO, the plot seems underwhelming - just tons of fanservice with a rehashed mix of KH2 with DDD. And Nomura'll still manage to confuse us (which is normal), but the question is... how MUCH? Will it be like: "Oh, that's a cool idea which I don't understand but am willing to explore further!" or...
  7. E

Didn't they just tone Riku down tho?

I mean, he was always a fanservice character, wasn't he? The big, visible muscles, self-confidence, the visible bellybutton and "rockstar" hair in KH2. What do you think about his current being? And do you dig his personality change? (sorry for possibly repeating same topic from some time ago...
  8. E

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

I think every single member is well designed (look, boss design and personality-wise) besides Marluxia (sorry, his fans :rolleyes:) to a degree that they always were one of my favourite parts in the series and video games overall. Maybe it's because they appeared quite rarely and they were...
  9. E

"The Other Promise" - Original or the Remastered?

CHOOSE WISELY original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrWRgg_6KE remastered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9XljBWGrRQ The original has so much emotional struggle in it - I can feel Roxas's sadness, his innocence, his hatred, his desperation and an eventual fade out into oblivion...
  10. E

This site NEEDS to differentize NEWS from each other!

When I enter this site I'm flooded with news which make me want to avoid the main page and skip to the forums as fast as I can, seriously. It's not just that I constantly see the Union X updates here, the even more annoying thing is that it's easy to skip every other type of news because they...
  11. E

Do u think KH series'd turn out to be different if it didn't get so popular? Do u WISH it did?

And by that I mean everything - worlds, plot and its length, gameplay, the amount of characters and the way they are used, etc. If the series didn't get so popular, I think there would be no Coded (probably not even DDD and its time traveling idea; the Mark of Mastey would probably just be a...
  12. E

Did you ever wonder how do Keyblade wielders know, pretty much...

...every single type of magic? How does that even work? Sora just randomly learns it, even in the Manga, I think. That may be kind of an outdated and boring question but, from what I remember, not even once the idea behind magic or even the word "magic" itself has been said in this series in a...
  13. E

Would you play the future KH games if they didn't have Disney worlds in them?

I think I made it too easy with option 9 :P
  14. E

One detail that ALWAYS bothered me in KH2FM and later games...

but THEN it was actually fix'd: and then it happened again... (although here the outfit has been completely redesigned and now it actually fits it) What was the point of it? To distinguish FM from the normal version of the game? Because it certainly didn't even blend in well...
  15. E

Do you think familiarizing with KHX's story is a must-do, even if I absolutely hate it?

I hate its graphic style, I dislike the combat, I hate the fact that (from what I heard, at least) the quests give you no important story knowledge for the most part until 100-and-something mission, I dislike everything being told through text conversations and I don't want to explore the same...
Back