• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eva

<Roleplayer Interviews - KHI Interviews Noblesse Oblige>

As stated in the previous thread, KHI's Roleplaying section will be the ones to conduct the interview. Also goes by Hidden's original thing of wanting the interviews to be different from one another so why not? This will also hopefully sprout new ideas for the next interviews. *cue drumrolls*...
  2. Eva

<Roleplayer Interviews - Ask Your Questions!> (Current as of 5/1/2014)

Hello and welcome to all, in light of Hidden's absence (and with permission, of course) I will be your temporary host, filling in until Hidden comes back and is able to give you the interviews you all so love. I am Eva, longtime member and ghost of KHI's Roleplaying section, here to open the...
  3. Eva

FFXIII RP

I really liked the world and lore of FFXIII, but to be honest I never liked the game's characters or plot (Sorry to the fans). Nonetheless I was thinking to make an RP with an old storyline I had way back when that I had outlined, would anyone be interested? The world would be the same, just the...
  4. Eva

Remakes, Remasters, Remixes and Galore

This has been bugging me for a while now, and for the life of me I don't get it, and I apologize if this has already been said. A lot of people seem to have this obsession with having their favorite game remade. You get videos, blogs, posts and the like demanding that their Final Fantasy should...
  5. Eva

[ooc + su] Spira's Hope : Final Fantasy X [ooc + su]]

SPIRA'S HOPE: FINAL FANTASY X People are flawed. They lie, they steal, they fight. In the world of Spira, the response to the evils of the people took form in a being appropriately called Sin. He descends onto the world with his actions arduous. Destruction is imminent and everything in its...
  6. Eva

Money, Dear Boy

Once again I start a post with something someone told me: My father was always a distant man. I felt like I never really got him, and only as I got older did I start to really understand the reasoning behind many of his actions. Out of pure curiosity, I asked him what made him happy, and he...
  7. Eva

Persona~

Okay, I'm totally hooked...except I'm still learning about it, specifically watch the Persona 4 animation (which is gorgeous to watch!), so I was wondering if maybe in the near future someone could help with a Persona RP? Or would at least be interested in joining one? Again, based off of 4...
  8. Eva

What would you change about KH2?

Add "Put everything in the original that you usually put in FM", and that's my list as well.
  9. Eva

Curvy VS Fat

Today a young woman came to me at my job clearly upset. I asked what was wrong, and she replied with, "I can't believe how fat I've gotten!" She is a lovely lady, about five foot five, and although I admit she has put on some weight recently, it's actually been to her benefit as she has gotten...
  10. Eva

Final Fantasy VII : After Crisis [OOC + SignUps]

"And then, it came -- the chosen day. In the end, the planet itself had to make the battles stop for good. The planet used the Lifestream as a weapon, and when it burst out of the earth ... all the fighting, all the grief and sadness ... everything was washed away." It was, simply put, not...
  11. Eva

[Open] Final Fantasy VII : After Crisis [RP Thread]

Silence had the town of Gongaga in its hand. Not a single person dared to leave their home, the streets empty of life. Even the animals were quiet, as if they too were frightened. What was there to fear, exactly? What would happen if the silence was broken? As all is quiet on the surface, the...
  12. Eva

Final Fantasy Fever!

A few ideas I am bouncing around after a brief discussion with a friend on Final Fantasy's plots. As you will see, they focus on Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy VI, and Final Fantasy VII. If you have not played the games and do not wish to be spoiled, avert your eyes! If you haven't played...
  13. Eva

Farewell, 'till Next We Meet Again

I should've done this months ago, really. Oh well~ For a very long time, I've made lots of friends and had lots of fun here. I've left and come back, of course, although I do think this is it. I've reached a point in my life where it's not fun and games anymore, and I just don't have time for a...
  14. Eva

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Re: Is it really needed? Because we don't make the games and all Square Enix cares about is money. Since people will buy it regardless of whether or not it has a point of existing, they win and we lose.
  15. Eva

Excuse My Language, But Let's Kick Some Asses Into Gear!

Ahahaha...Why am I still here? *ahem!* Focus, don't lose it, just jump in... Okay then. I hereby proclaim a challenge to whoever the hell wants it. Is it gonna go anywhere? Probably not. Doesn't mean I can't try. The premises is an old one, another remake, though with a different goal this...
  16. Eva

What A WONDERFUL World

What A W O N D E R F U L World : The World E N D S With Y O U Such a wonderful, diverse city. This place is called Shibuya, located somewhere in Japan, exactly where isn't that important. Nonetheless this place is always so busy, with everyone minding their own business and roaming the...
  17. Eva

[OOC] The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [OOC]

WAIT CLICK THIS TO GET IN TEH MOOD YO What a W O N D E R F U L World --- The World E N D S With Y O U THE WORLD The game takes place in a fictional version of the Shibuya shopping district in Tokyo, Japan. While everyday life goes on in the Realground (RG), the chosen dead are brought to...
  18. Eva

Something I Wanna Try Again ;A;

It was so beautiful. So successful (at least, for how well it went). It was a promising RP that I had put so much effort and time into, only to go into a real life situation to take it to the ground. And yet, when I returned, I saw it lived on for a little bit. And so, I ask of you, if I were...
  19. Eva

Puella Magi Unmei Magica [Misty Eva AU RP][SU+OOC]

Imagine that you could have one wish--any wish that your heart desired--granted. Would you be willing to pay the price? Puella Magi Unmei Magica Kyubey Kyubey is a "Messenger of Magic" who grants the wishes of the young, but in exchange contracts their services as Puella Magi. Those who...
  20. Eva

Melodies of Life -- Final Fantasy IX

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark, For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart, To weave by picking up the pieces that remain, Melodies of life - love's lost refrain FINAL FANTASY IX --- MELODIES OF LIFE The city of Alexandria is filled to the brim with...
Back