• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Scsigs

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Also, on the announcement for the Big Hero 6 English dub cast... Called it.
  2. Scsigs

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Then, what was the point of setting him up in Union X?
  3. Scsigs

Known & Speculated KHIII English Dub Actors So, I thought to keep track of what actors are definitely coming back to voice the characters in the game, as well as the most likely newcomers, so I'll divide this between the OCs for this game series, the returning Disney Characters, & the new...
  4. Scsigs

New Game Plus in KH3

So, I posted something similar to this on reddit a few weeks or so ago. New Game Plus. Is anyone else wanting them to put in a NG+ mode similar to FFXV's NG+, where levels stay, perishable items stay, & keyblades stay as well? Previous attempts at NG+ amounted to just some things you've picked...
  5. Scsigs

So, Placing a Timing of Xbox One &/or Switch Versions of the Collections & III...

I was looking on his Wiki page, which I swear said he was the director of them, but I'm now seeing that it says he was the main character designer. My bad, I guess, but why would I have misread that so badly? Did I give an indication that that wasn't his reasoning? As Good points, but the...
  6. Scsigs

So, Placing a Timing of Xbox One &/or Switch Versions of the Collections & III...

Could've just told me of the misspelling in the first place, rather than just boldening the word, hoping I would pick up on that. Considering his name is pronounced "Nuh-more-a," the mistake is hardly my fault. Has he directed anything of note in recent years? The only games I'm seeing that he...
  7. Scsigs

Yeah, I don't expect Switch ports either. Yet, some people say they'd like Switch ports rather than even Xbox ports, which I don't get whatsoever. Either they should be on every console, or just the more popular ones. Nintendo isn't really any competition anymore, since they appeal mostly to...
  8. Scsigs

But, if Square want to maximize the playerbase, and potential buyers, the prudent move would be to port the collections to Xbox.
  9. Scsigs

So, I saw Cynical's/TheGamersJoint's video on how Square intends to catch newbies up on Kingdom Hearts, but there was one giant elephant in the room he didn't talk about. The Xbox One version of III! Now, it may be a divisive topic amongst more hardened KH fans, Playstation fanboys, etc, but I...
  10. Scsigs

The Series on Xbox

I've posted to various places that I have no problem with the series being on Xbox. In fact, I'm surprised that the main titles of the series haven't already been on other platforms, like GameCube when 1 & 2 came out. Whether this is because of a supposed "exclusivity" contract with Sony at the...
Back