• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Scsigs

New Game Plus in KH3

So, I posted something similar to this on reddit a few weeks or so ago. New Game Plus. Is anyone else wanting them to put in a NG+ mode similar to FFXV's NG+, where levels stay, perishable items stay, & keyblades stay as well? Previous attempts at NG+ amounted to just some things you've picked...
  2. Scsigs

So, Placing a Timing of Xbox One &/or Switch Versions of the Collections & III...

So, I saw Cynical's/TheGamersJoint's video on how Square intends to catch newbies up on Kingdom Hearts, but there was one giant elephant in the room he didn't talk about. The Xbox One version of III! Now, it may be a divisive topic amongst more hardened KH fans, Playstation fanboys, etc, but I...
  3. Scsigs

The Series on Xbox

I've posted to various places that I have no problem with the series being on Xbox. In fact, I'm surprised that the main titles of the series haven't already been on other platforms, like GameCube when 1 & 2 came out. Whether this is because of a supposed "exclusivity" contract with Sony at the...
Back