• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hey there everyone :D

It's been a hell of a long time since I was on here and I finally remembered my password and stuff so I might as well get back to being active on here :D Though I don't think anyone remembers me lol but thats fine Im always up to making new friends :D
  2. R

Hey Everyone

Finally remember this site and decided to get back on lol its been a least 3 or 4 years since i last longed on was always busy with school but im back for now so ill be back on here and there =] lol if any of my old friends remember me that is haha
  3. R

Im back finally

Hello, everyone i`ve been away for a long time now b/c i lost cable for like a year and a half so im trying to catch up on anything new Im be glad if someone could help me out thanks ^__^
  4. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Wow didnt know they was making a KH2:Fm or a CoM remake. I can tell you i missed alot of stuff.
  5. R

Which is your Favorite fight from KH2?

Roxas vs Axel and Sora vs Roxas both were very good and fun fights
  6. R

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I use my SG to find out where to get the items and matrials from what enemys and to see what i need to do to lv up Final Form, thats pretty much it.
  7. R

Is It Just Me ??

It was to short but it was a little harder than KH1 was.
  8. R

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

I died a couple of times on the final battle but still a good mode to play the game on
  9. R

Is Anti-Form realy rare?

Its not that rare to me. I got it 110 times so its not that rare.
  10. R

worried

Ive just starting playing it yestarday and ive already beaten 5 or 4 worlds, right now im at Halloween Town. Im not all the worried about beating it fast. I want to beat it fast. then go back thought it.
  11. R

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Man your cool.Well i get mine Wes morning so i`ll be playing it after school(which i hate).
  12. R

Co-op attack Video

Re: Sora and Riku`s Co-op attack Thanks
  13. R

Co-op attack Video

Does anybody have a link to a video that shows Sora and Riku doing a Co-op attack on Xemnas?
  14. R

DID you see that??

I havnt seen any dragons that look like that on kh2 EDIT: I know now.
  15. R

What would be your choice?.....

Light no doubt about it.
  16. R

Driving in Pride Land

Oh ok thanks
  17. R

Driving in Pride Land

I was wondering how does Sora hold both keyblades when he`s a cub?
  18. R

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

The movie makes you understand the game a little better.
  19. R

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

I`ll say Sora.
  20. R

New Maverick22X vids

Cool vids the drive forms rock.
Back