• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

I wonder what KH2 would be like if Roxas had a full-fledged campaign (as in, being playable in KH2 for more than just a tutotial)?
  2. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

If a dedicated Kairi game truly is out of the cards, then maybe the next best thing would be for her and Aqua to explore more traditionally-styles Disney worlds in KH4 while Sora explores more realistically styled worlds. I figured it would be the best of both worlds, if you will.
  3. Perkilator

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

We need more people like Mistress Dove who appreciate Kairi for who she is rather than criticizing her for what she’s not.
  4. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I know it’s been quite some time but new Spirit Events have been confirmed in celebration of Ultimate’s 5th anniversary.
  5. Perkilator

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

NGL, this could be a total coin flip
  6. Perkilator

When are we expecting news?

Y’know what? I’ve pretty much come to terms with news not coming until after FF7 Rebirth at the earliest.
  7. Perkilator

Dream On

When I say “strongly linked to darkness”, I’m alluding to the time she’s spent in the Dark World.
  8. Perkilator

Dream On

I think I know how to make a game starting Kairi and Aqua stand out: you know Interlinking from Xenoblade 3? I was thinking this hypothetical game could do something similar with a transformation requiring a heart strongly linked to light (Kairi) and a heart strongly linked to darkness (Aqua).
  9. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I kinda wish the outside of Mysterious Tower at least appeared as the training world of KH3 for you to test out your new abilities.
  10. Perkilator

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

New KH4 thread called “Dream On”
  11. Perkilator

Dream On

This isn’t related to KH4 specifically, but my dream is that there’s a side game leading into it that primarily focuses on Kairi and Aqua’s training as they travel across multiple worlds to prepare to rescue Sora. I haven’t necessarily worked out how the other characters would fit into the...
  12. Perkilator

“The Psychology of Sora” by Bio-Roxas

People have been complaining for years about how Sora is “one-dimensional” but is he really just a happy-go-lucky teenager, or is there more to his smiles than meets the eye? Recently, KH YouTuber Bio-Roxas released a video analyzing Sora’s character throughout the series.
  13. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

I don’t think we ever truly appreciate side games because right now, I sure could go for one.
  14. Perkilator

Where would you place Melody Of Memory...(Fun Discussion)

I’d say it and ReMind are the bridge between the two sagas.
  15. Perkilator

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

March 28th, since that was the Japanese release date for KH1 in 2002, hence the birth of the series as a whole.
  16. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

If you’re wondering about the article, the gist is that they’re complaining about Kairi again. Whatever your feelings on Kairi, this is honestly kind of petty.
  17. Perkilator

Film ► What if ArcSys made a Spider-Verse fighting game?

They’re a studio best known for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, but have also done licensed games like Persona 4 Arena and Dragon Ball FighterZ (the latter of which made me bring up discussion about a Spider-Verse game by them).
  18. Perkilator

Film ► What if ArcSys made a Spider-Verse fighting game?

This only recently crossed my mind, but I think Spider-Verse fits Arc System Works’ stylized 3D models perfectly! If such a game were to exist, what do you think the roster would look like (both base and DLC)? My base roster would be based more on the first movie. There would be about 24...
  19. Perkilator

Sora and riku have way more romantic chemistry then sora and kairi

Sora, Riku and Kairi are a three-way romance. End of story, good day to you sir, farewell to thee. Takes off in my Neon-talking Super-Street Bat Luge
  20. Perkilator

Fanfiction ► What if Kingdom Hearts was in Project X Zone?

After being satisfied with the release of KH3, I’ve branched out into other game franchises. One series I got into back in 2022 was Project X Zone, a crossover tactical RPG created by Monolith Soft, who most gamers know for Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles. They started with Namco x Capcom in...
Back