• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

“The Psychology of Sora” by Bio-Roxas

People have been complaining for years about how Sora is “one-dimensional” but is he really just a happy-go-lucky teenager, or is there more to his smiles than meets the eye? Recently, KH YouTuber Bio-Roxas released a video analyzing Sora’s character throughout the series.
  2. Perkilator

Film ► What if ArcSys made a Spider-Verse fighting game?

This only recently crossed my mind, but I think Spider-Verse fits Arc System Works’ stylized 3D models perfectly! If such a game were to exist, what do you think the roster would look like (both base and DLC)? My base roster would be based more on the first movie. There would be about 24...
  3. Perkilator

Fanfiction ► What if Kingdom Hearts was in Project X Zone?

After being satisfied with the release of KH3, I’ve branched out into other game franchises. One series I got into back in 2022 was Project X Zone, a crossover tactical RPG created by Monolith Soft, who most gamers know for Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles. They started with Namco x Capcom in...
  4. Perkilator

2nd anniversary already…?

Shame this game never got DLC songs. I think it would’ve been great fun!
  5. Perkilator

Check out this AMAZING Coliseum mod for KH3!

Everything in this video is WIP at the moment, but this is very well done! Makes me wish we got a Coliseum like this in the actual game, at least as part of the Re:Mind DLC.
  6. Perkilator

Rare KH2 Reaction Command Found

I can’t believe I never knew this existed.
  7. Perkilator

I made a hypothetical DLC pack for if Sora ever got in Smash Ultimate

For the sake of hoping to convince people that Sora can work in Smash sticking with the KH-original content, I whipped up a Challenger Pack for him. Moveset Stage Music Spirit Board Classic Mode: World Tour Mii Costumes
  8. Perkilator

What’s a KH moment that doesn’t feel real?

Just as the title says. KH has plenty of moments that feel like they aren’t actually there, but are. What are some of your favorites among these moments? For me, it has to be this:
  9. Perkilator

What’s your ideal KH3 special edition?

Just as the title says. If KH3 got a re-release on the PS5, what would be your ideal version thereof? For me: Package it with Melody of Memory, and call it “KINGDOM HEARTS III + Melody of Memory” Add the option to skip every cutscene between gameplay segments Add all DLC to the game (unlocked...
  10. Perkilator

If you could go back in time to KH3's development, what changes would you make?

It's no secret that KH3's final product is divisive among fans of the series. If you could go back in time to make changes that would reflect more positively among the fans (without trying too hard to please them), what would you suggest to Nomura (without revealing that you're from the future)...
  11. Perkilator

What summons do you want who weren’t before?

Just as the title says, what summons do you want who weren’t in any other Kingdom Hearts game? For me: Neku, who assists Sora in a joint attack (Twister ~Kingdom Mix~ plays when summoned) Alice, who inflicts random status effects on enemies (To Our Surprise plays when summoned) Jiminy Cricket...
  12. Perkilator

Put an old Heartless into one of the Disney worlds

If there was one thing I appreciated in KH3, it’s marking the comeback of certain old enemies into Sora’s adventure (i.e. Powerwilds and Air Soldiers). So I was wondering, what other old enemies would fit in the Disney worlds of KH3? Only rule is that it should be Disney worlds only. Here are...
  13. Perkilator

Create a world for Kingdom Hearts

Just as the title says. Ever wanted to see a certain world but wondered how specifically it’d happen? Then this thread needs no further introduction. Just note that I’ll be writing my entries assuming they were in Kingdom Hearts III. World: Kuzcotopia (Beta) Based On: The Emperor’s New Groove...
  14. Perkilator

What party members can you envision in your most wanted worlds?

Just as the title says, what party members can you envision in your most wanted worlds? Only rule is that you can only select 2 characters, and it can be any 2 that you see as the most capable. For me: Princess and the Frog Louis: Uses his trumpet to provide stat buffs to his allies and...
  15. Perkilator

Formchange ideas

Just as the title says. If Formchanges came back, which ones would you want to see? You can have a transformation for the Keyblade that causes that Formchange, but it’s not a requirement. Without further ado, here are mine: Rift Form (Aced’s Keyblade): Grants Sora a form based off Aced’s...
  16. Perkilator

Disney world travel in Sora's situation

When it comes to Sora's current situation (which is the main thing I'm talking about), how do you think they'll go about traveling to Disney worlds? Will Sora somehow find a way to do so from where he is, or will Kairi and/or Riku do most of the work?
  17. Perkilator

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

I think the title speaks for itself. Come up with a game idea so stupid that it’ll sell like complete trash. Here’s my idea: World War Z: Undead Olympics Play as millions of zombies at once, where you do dashing and hurdles. And nothing else. (Well, except for the minigame where you infect...
  18. Perkilator

How do you think character switching would've worked in KH3 if it were mainly between SDG?

Hey, I just had a thought recently. If character switching was in KH3, and it was mainly between Sora, Donald and Goofy, here’s how I think it would’ve worked: You press L3 to switch from Sora to Donald and then Donald to Goofy, or press R3 to switch from Sora to Goofy and then Goofy to Donald...
  19. Perkilator

My idea for future Links

You know how Links work in KH3? How you team up with a projection of one of Sora’s previous friends? Well, what if, instead, Sora took the form of the friend he’s summoning and fought using their form? Basically, you’d be playing as the friend he’s summoning! And then the Summon Gauge from KH1...
  20. Perkilator

News ► Bob Iger has stepped down as Disney CEO

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/business/media/bob-iger-disney-ceo.html#click=https://t.co/iTzoYstOXa Not joking. Bob Iger has officially stepped down randomly as the CEO of Disney. In his place, Bob Chapek will open a new chapter for the company. Under Iger, Disney has: -Purchased Pixar...
Back