• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PrettyGuard

The Video Game Music Thread

I must have missed it but Super Metroid… Laura is awesome and I am able to put her piano playing on in the background and have it not wear on me. Some Red Brinstar.
  2. PrettyGuard

Politics Video games and Anxiety during this pandemic

I think factors of who was into gaming already pre-pandemic. I know in my social circles that those that were gamers just gamed more and it was a convenient excuse to stay home and do what comes naturally to ourselves. I know for people who like to get out a lot more than social distancing...
  3. PrettyGuard

Why isn't there a Nomura art book?

To be fair, I think practicality is pretty low on Nomura's priority list, no matter the gender. I mean, this is the guy who decided to wrap Cloud's sword in bandages, because he thought it looked cool.
  4. PrettyGuard

Why did people hate FFXV so much?

I did hate Final Fantasy XV, but I feel like it's my fault. I've jumped onto the hype train... because of the hype around the game... mostly. I really wanted to see the shift between Turn-Based RPG (mostly) and A-RPG. But I knew it. Since the first time I've played the Duscae Episode, I knew I...
  5. PrettyGuard

KHUX ► The Keyblade War?!

Sadly for me this Keyblade "War" looks like a gang fight. I expect way too much for the word war.
  6. PrettyGuard

What would you change about KH:coded story?

I never knew Re:Coded was hated so much. I just thought it was overlooked far too often. One thing I heard is that in Japan, back when Re:Coded was first introduced, Birth by Sleep Final Mix was released 3 days later, so it got completely overshadowed.
  7. PrettyGuard

@AegisXIII @Oracle Spockanort Hey guys, here it is. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8001544/ @kirabook more in control of themselves, staying sane during this pandemic, but it's better to read the article I shared here. Let me know your thoughts guys!
  8. PrettyGuard

"Videogames use has constantly increased among children and adolescents, with uncertain consequences on their health. This study aimed to assess the prevalence of videogames use and addiction in a sample of Italian children during the COVID-19 pandemic and their association with anxiety...
  9. PrettyGuard

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Are the stores now free of scalpers? lol
  10. PrettyGuard

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Haha! True that, at least I would love to see Ash and friends as fully grown adults in my timeline but I'm not sure if that were gonna be a possible thing.
  11. PrettyGuard

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

Yes, indeed. Can't wait and get anxious over 30 people getting killed hopelessly...
  12. PrettyGuard

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

Can’t wait to see this! The director or one of the writers had said that this will be a bloody movie and that Michael will be killing 30 or above people.
  13. PrettyGuard

Bosses you would redesign

Data Xigbar coz' he's the hardest without logic, you just have to spam reflect to win.
  14. PrettyGuard

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

It's MAGIC.
  15. PrettyGuard

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

I would love to play the remake of old Devil May Cry games. :love:
  16. PrettyGuard

Favorite Square Enix game?

Automata by far. Definitely in my top 5 games of the decade. It came out in 2017 and I still think about it. Such a phenomenal experience!
  17. PrettyGuard

Best software for logo design

Alright, thanks Fiddlesticks!
  18. PrettyGuard

How exactly was Xigbar norted?

Again this isn't fully true, since Xigbar had gotten yellow eyes + pointed ears + tanner skin sometime before the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard and the camera pans up to his eye in DDD when he says he's half-Xehanort. However, Anti-Sora and Anti-Aqua do show that it doesn't mean you're...
  19. PrettyGuard

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Fans do get a bit obsessive with ships, i suppose its not necessary for the story but it would be interesting to see how the relationships would evolve. Though to be fair romance is in the series, just mostly with the non original characters.
Back