• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Disney bosses

It's here: http://press.na.square-enix.com/fn/01.png?shared/showfile.asp?r=2018&pk=0&a=full&i=2728&f=01%2Epng It might be Olympus, but the structure at the background and the trees makes it seem like they're at the Corona outskirts, just before entering the town.
  2. A

Disney bosses

3. A

Disney bosses

Disappointed. Like, really, really disappointed.
  4. A

Disney bosses

Yeah, please a source! I'm still holding out for hope of him being a Boss, but if you have to destroy my faith, destroy it right now! lol
  5. A

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Damn, actually first thing I'm disappointed with the game after seeing that Corona gameplay is the fact that It does make sense obviously, but damn, seeing as how Roy Conli gave them full liberty with BH6 I was hoping they'd tweak the movie's plot in order to resolve the eventual conflict...
  6. A

Yet another clip was shown. Careful with this one though, as it spoils a small but crucial thing for the BH6 world in the fact that the .
  7. A

Hmmm, so he finally found a Secret Boss? Wonder if he just randomly appeared inside one of those Battle Gates? I don't think that Boss is the last one to be found though. It doesn't seem like it was the "reward" for beating all of the portals, otherwise he might have said that. I still think...
  8. A

The fact that the Is Marshmallow really a Boss, though? For all we know he might be part of a Mini-game where you just run away from him while stunning him with the trees. We didn't see a Boss HP bar, did we? I'm still worried for Randall. He was by far my most anticipated Disney boss for KH3.
  9. A

Why is nobody talking about this?! Where's the source for this? Big news if true!
  10. A

Disney Castle was spotted in the recently released images from yesterday.
  11. A

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) What? They've already reached Gummi sections?! I've only seen the intro parts. Maybe Atlantica though? (oh god hope not)
  12. A

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Well that is awfully specific. I'm unaware- did people who saw Cable Town back in 2015 ever mention stacked white houses and/or windmills? This reddit leak could be piggybacking from that.
  13. A

A Villian Return Confirmed?

Let's just hope he doesn't get CLU/Evil Queen/Frollo'd, and he's in fact a boss fight. He does seem far more capable of fighting than those last two at least, so I don't worry too much. Other than that I agree. Randall is also one of my favorite Disney/Pixar Villains ever, and I'm SO excited to...
  14. A

Blue-Haired Doll ?

Was there any Mini-Boss to rescue the three Aliens as well? Or did the Demo end before reaching that point? I'm sorry, I'm just excited to know more, haha
  15. A

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

There aren't. The series is mostly centered around the Town, with a few couple of breaks in areas like other Kingdoms and Mountains. Still, isn't the area where Rapunzel cures Flynn some kind of Wetland? The one where Gothel sings the Reprise of Mother Knows Best? I vaguely remember it being...
  16. A

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Isn't "ra" short for "rapunzel"? Otherwise I have no idea.
  17. A

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Interesting... it looks like they're going to recreate the final portion of the movie, with the frozen ships and such. Hans boss battle in that arena, maybe?
  18. A

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

So, the first person who posted the two images also posted a Frozen one, but it was just an image from the movie itself. Were you the one who found that image too? That's the only one you could get, I suppose? There was no pictures of it from the actual game?
Back