• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. luuizhenriquem

When are we expecting news?

Like, honestly? I'm tired. Ç.Ç
  2. luuizhenriquem

Do we think we can get any news on Jump Festa? Or just next year?

What do you guys think?
  3. luuizhenriquem

I'm wondering if we'll only get this at the 23
  4. luuizhenriquem

Kingdom Hearts III sold 610,077 copies in 2 days in Japan

1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 610,077 / NEW 2. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 252,848 / NEW 3. [NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 57,725 / 312,869 4. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 38,478 / 2,764,751 5. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 25,499 / 227,868 6. [NSW] Super Mario Party – 11,958 /...
  5. luuizhenriquem

Will they release a soundtrack?

I wonder when they will anounce it... Or they did and I missed? lol
  6. luuizhenriquem

How much do you think Kingdom Hearts III will sell... 2.0.

As we getting closer to the release of Kingdom Hearts III how much do you think this game will sell? Yesterday I saw the "Globally Year Chart" of VGChartz and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 holds the 61st spot with 356,405 copies sold... I wasn't expecting this at all lol So far the franchise has...
  7. luuizhenriquem

Utada Hikaru performed Chikai on Music Station ULTRA FEST!

It will air on the 17! https://twitter.com/hikki_staff/status/1040166061243387904
  8. luuizhenriquem

PAX EAST - A Beginner's Guide to Unlocking the Plot of Kingdom Hearts

In the pantheon of games with densely packed and occasionally baffling plot lines, Kingdom Hearts ranks among the most highly regarded. With over 10 games released in the 15 years of it’s existence it can be hard to know where to start, where to skip, and what’s worth your time. Together...
  9. luuizhenriquem

Predict the Kingdom Hearts III Release Date

So, let's all share our theorys about it... I think we will see the game either on 9/18/2018 or 11/13/2018 what about you?
  10. luuizhenriquem

Am I the only brazilian here? lol

Cadê os brasileiros desse lugar meu povo?
  11. luuizhenriquem

When can we expect news?

It's been 10 days since D23 and I keep asking myself how the hell will they market this game, it has been so different from previous titles. So, we have PAX East and Kingdom Hearts Union Cross a week apart from each other in April, the fact that Nomura will be on the Union Cross event makes me...
  12. luuizhenriquem

How many hours do you think we will need to beat KHIII?

I'm hoping for 30hrs I'm talking like 30 hrs just going through the story, hopefully we will have enough contect to play 50 hrs without getting bored how about u? How many hours do you think this game will have?
  13. luuizhenriquem

How much do you guys think the game will sell?

According to some searches that I did these are the sales: Kingdom Hearts - 6.4 million Kingdom Hearts II - 4.33 million Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - 2.08 million Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - 1.99 million Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 1.85 million Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop...
  14. luuizhenriquem

Do you think Sora will begin the game with at least a few magic tricks?

I mean, after playing Birth By Sleep 0.2 I started to wonder if they will at least give us a few magics to begin with such as fira, blizzara and cura... What do you guys think? Do you expect for us to begin with at least a few powers or do you it will be a KHII that we have to get them all...
Back