• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Phantom

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

Agreed. Tri looked promising initially, but imo each film ended up being worse than the previous one. Which is why I'm not too excited by Last Evolution.
  2. Phantom

News ► Yū Shimaka, Japanese Voice Actor for Goofy, Passed Away on July 28th at Age 70

Sad news. I've only heard his voice in a couple of Japanese KH clips in YouTube, but I think he was a really fitting voice for Goofy. Rest in peace.
  3. Phantom

News ► Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75

Really sad news, but at least she can reunite with Wayne now. Majority of Disney cartoons were dubbed here where I live, so I remember her mostly from KH and The Simpsons.
  4. Phantom

News ► Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort, dies at 75

Damn, so soon after KH3.... May he rest in peace.
  5. Phantom

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort in KHIII, has died aged 75. https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rutger-hauer-dead-dies-blade-runner-co-star-1203278050/
  6. Phantom

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

100% agree with you. I could've lived without National Dex to be honest, but there's nothing in these games that makes me excited. SwSh will most likely be the first main series Pokemon games (not counting LGPE) I'll be skipping completely since getting into Pokemon.
  7. Phantom

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Pokemon Direct confirmed for June 5th:
  8. Phantom

7 Favorite Games

This is going to be difficult. I decided to limit it to just one game per series, to make it a little easier. 1. Jak 3 My favorite game as a kid, and my favorite game now. Really great platformer and I think the difficulty is just right in this game: not as easy as the first game but neither as...
  9. Phantom

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

Mostly indifferent, but also somewhat disappointed by Sora's fate in the end. Since this was the end of the Dark Seeker saga, I was hoping they would have more "conclusive" ending without any cliffhangers.
  10. Phantom

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

The Master of Masters is Phooey, Donald's long-lost fourth nephew he accidentally sent to the past with his magic.
  11. Phantom

Favorite Enemy

For Heartless, I like Shadow the most. It might not have very interesting design, but it's cute in it's own way, and playing as one in KH was one of my favorite moments in the series. For Nobodies, Gambler is my favorite. It has an interesting design and it's not annoying to fight, unlike some...
  12. Phantom

A Quick Survey about Nomura for College Research

Took the survey as well. Good luck on your project!
  13. Phantom

New Forum Software

I like how big the avatars are now. Decided to switch mine to a new one, I had the last one for over an year.
  14. Phantom

E3 2019 Wishes, Hopes and Expectations

Don't know what to expect, but I'm hoping to see the following: - MediEvil remake trailer - Pokemon SS trailer - New Digimon Story game - Final Fantasy VII remake trailer - KH3 DLC - New Sly Cooper or Ratchet & Clank game
  15. Phantom

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

Yeah, I believe they aren't most likely very difficult to do, I just don't enjoy playing any of the minigames nor the cooking stuff. However, I might try to get them someday, when I have more time and motivation.
  16. Phantom

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

Managed to get 75% of Kingdom Hearts III's trophies. Probably won't be platinuming this game, I'm too lazy to do the minigame, cooking and synthesis stuff.
  17. Phantom

Playstation State of Play

Yeah, the State of Play wasn't great. Got excited for the Iron Man game at first, but then I realized it was a VR title... way too much of those in the stream...
  18. Phantom

New Forum Software

Wow, the site looks great! I noticed there was an update going on yesterday, but I didn't expect it to be this big. I especially like the new alert system, it's really handy.
  19. Phantom

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

I like Xigbar the most, as he can be both menacing and funny at the same time. I also remember liking Luxord when I was a kid, don't really remember why, but I'm glad he is returning in KH3. I don't think I particularly dislike any of the members, though I used to hate Demyx's boss fight in KH2...
  20. Phantom

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

I'd love to see Jungle Book world in KH3, but I don't believe this leak, not until there's some concrete evidence like pictures.
Back