• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Luminary

When are we expecting news?

I’m a little surprised they didn’t reveal the VoM release date since its releasing in the summer. Maybe it’ll be like early September and they’ll announce that at SGF. I’m wondering if the content creators are going hands on with the Missing Link beta privately here soon. It could even be a...
  2. Luminary

I’m really excited for it. I’ve never played a Mana game but it looks like it may scratch both the KH and DQ itches. lol But I still believe KH’s time will come soon!
  3. Luminary

They might, but it’s almost 11pm over there. So we aren’t getting anything. Lol. I guess there’s always the possibility of them waiting until the morning of the 29th in Japan if they’re wanting to cater more to the US audience as it would still be the 28th over here. But I think the only way...
  4. Luminary

Visions of Mana just released a new trailer. Lol
  5. Luminary

Sorry if the way I worded that was confusing, but it’s not about the making of series alone that’s the issue. That’s just one of many things happening to market Rebirth. There’s also the soundtrack releasing on 4/10, the Ultimania on 4/12, several promotional events, etc. It took a few months...
  6. Luminary

Nothing as of the 3pm JST mark so I’m starting to lose hope. As annoying as it might be, CBU1 may still be too focused on Rebirth. They just started a big “making of” video series today, so that may be the main thing they want to push right now. I think the post-launch marketing push for Rebirth...
  7. Luminary

Disney Games Japan acknowledged the anniversary at least. Lol
  8. Luminary

The Missing Link trailer was posted at 3pm JST if I’m doing the conversion right. The teasers before that were posted late in the evening though. I think around 9PM. But then the 20th anniversary art was posted at like 1am JST which has already passed. Basically it’s going to be a long day for...
  9. Luminary

No, just a Happy Anniversary tweet from SENA. The Japan Twitter retweeted some fan art of KH/Parasite Eve crossover but that was it. Lol Difference here is that we at least know Missing Link news should be coming any time now. I’ll be surprised if they drop something completely out of the...
  10. Luminary

Don’t forget Utada’s re-record of Hikari (and her full album) is out on 4/10. I’d be happy waiting if it meant we got a trailer featuring the re-record. Lol. Or if I want to be SUPER wishful, drop a trailer Thursday with it and release that track to help promote the album before its release.
  11. Luminary

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I think Lightyear would be great and agree it would fit better with the theme. (I’ve suggested that before in this same thread.) Again, just probably too recent to be included and would conflict with Star Wars like you said. For Toy Box, I don’t have an explanation for that honestly without...
  12. Luminary

Gameplay expectations

Loved these and definitely hope they return! I wonder if Sora still has his Gummiphone. Lol I do hope they stick to the ones that are more subtle in the environment rather than just an exact Mickey symbol stamped on an object. I wouldn’t mind less of them if it means they’re all less obvious.
  13. Luminary

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

My current list of worlds for KH4: Definite: Star Wars - Obviously seen in the trailer. It’s in unless they have changed the game significantly to remove it since then. Likely: Toy Story - We know the version in KH3 is a copy. It could be revealed it was copied over from Unreality somehow...
  14. Luminary

Gameplay expectations

I finally beat all the data fights on Critical for the first time over the weekend. (I’d previously only beaten YX. Marluxia, Vanitas, and Larxene.) I knew they were all well designed, but actually learning and beating them gave me such a deeper appreciation for them. At the least, it would...
  15. Luminary

Gameplay expectations

If the worlds are going to be even bigger than KH3, it may be nice to have a fast travel option from the menu. I want them to retain some linear/vertical design for the worlds. But it should be seamless like others have said. I’d also like to see more exploration off the beaten path. I’d like...
  16. Luminary

I think Nomura knows he lives in our heads rent free. 😂 I can’t wait to see what happens when we get actual news.
  17. Luminary

Yeah I agree. The help with FFXVI was primarily with combat. Plenty of development on the worlds, cutscenes, etc. would have continued without that. The only thing I think they may have helped with in Rebirth is some of the minigames. I’m pretty sure UE5 slowed things down a bit based on things...
  18. Luminary

Not gonna lie, there’s a part of me that is nervous development isn’t as far along as we’re hoping. Possibly due to the team helping with XVI and possibly Rebirth as well. I don’t think that’s actually the case though. Visions of Mana had the same radio silence for two years only to be...
  19. Luminary

There’s a few options I think. 1.) Trailer drop sometime between now and April for the 22nd anniversary/2nd anniversary of the game’s announcement. 2.) PlayStation Showcase in May 3.) SGF 4.) D23 Barring severe development issues, I do not see us passing D23 with no updates. I will be...
  20. Luminary

FFXVI Rising Tide DLC releases 4/18/24! Hopefully we’ll get FFXIV Dawntrail’s release date tomorrow!
Back