• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

I am feeling social, so I am going to open up and just talk about stuff

Sorry if this is totally random, but I am just going to say whatever is on my mind. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's been really cold around here for the past few days! We've had...
  2. J

So what are you guys up to?

Nothing much happened around here today. Yesterday I researched a character from Final Fantasy Advent Children called Yazoo. I think I am developing a crush on Yazoo, I know he is supposed to be insane and all, but he's just so...attractive in my opinion. I wondered if Yazoo was a real person...
  3. J

Anyone ever see a World Ends WIth You cosplay performance before?

I found this on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f1QgZpxKCU And it has grown on me. I admit, though hesitantly, that I fangirled and drooled with excitement when I saw this. *Blushes with embarrassment* I think I really like it. I know I really like the music. Its like, one of the...
  4. J

I really have no idea what kind of guy is right for me

I have been single for many years, but now I am thinking that I want to start looking for that special someone to start dating. The only problem is, I have never dated before and I don't know what type of man I'm into. I really have no idea how to figure that one out since I've never gone out...
  5. J

What video games did you grow up with?

Way back in the cretaceous period (lol) when I was a child, our main system was the Nintendo 64. We got a Gamecube later on. And you know what? We still own those two systems, and I'm like, 30 years old now. But they hold too many fond memories on them so we won't sell them to anyone. I played...
  6. J

So who are your favorite characters?

In the Kingdom Hearts franchise, my favorite characters are Axel and Roxas. I know a lot of people like Riku, but I did not take to him in my heart like others did. Riku's voice actor assumed in a video that girls would be all over Riku because he is sort of a bad boy, but I have not fallen for...
  7. J

Your cosplay

I was thinking about trying cosplay, the thing is, I have never acted or portrayed a character before, so I don't know if I'd stink, or if I'd do well. I have also never gone to any conventions where cosplayers gather. If I had a cosplay costume, I would choose Umbreon from Pokemon because he...
  8. J

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days The Novel in June 2018

Can you believe that I have not read any kingdom hearts literature yet (besides fan-fiction)? Lol, I need to get in on that.
  9. J

Greetings, my children

And salutations to you. My full name is Jacqueline Deane Roberts, but you can just call me Jackie. I am a 30 year old female. I have only recently began to get into the Kingdom Hearts series. I grew up with the international phenomenon known as Pokemon, and I was a Pokemon Trainer for over 20...
Back