• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 (and in general KH Series) is like a well drawn comic without backgrounds

Hello guys! It's been a while since I was a kid and played the first two KH chapters on PS2, and now I'm really enjoying the 1.5+2.5 HD Collection that came out a year ago. So far I've played most of its contents, I'm missing only the Re:Coded movie and some stuff to get KH2 platinum. These four...
  2. A

Is KH2 Platinum doable in critical mode?

Thanks guys for your replies! Oh sorry, I wasn't clear. I have not played yet the Final Mix version of KH2, but I played the original for PS2 about ten years ago. So yes, my memories are not so clear about this game, but I do remember a little about the main story (e.g. Roxas identity, final...
  3. A

Is KH2 Platinum doable in critical mode?

As the title says, I'd like to know if it's worth getting the platinum in one critical playthrough in your opinion, or it's just so difficult and annoying that maybe doing a standard playthrough and a critical one just for the difficulty trophy would be a more suitable idea. Let me explain my...
  4. A

Hello there! (read it in General Kenobi voice)

Hi guys, I'm Azuleaf, nice to be here :) I've been a fan of the series for a looong time, the first game I played was KH2 and it was in 2007 if I'm not wrong, so... Yup, more than a decade waiting for KH3 :cool: I came across the game when I heard two schoolmates of mine talking about that...
Back