• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomMoose

Before I start

Just wanted to ask before I drive in if anyone knows how many lucky emblems are needed to get the secret ending? If anyone has a definitive answer it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. KingdomMoose

Kingdom Hearts Worlds

Alright so since the last post was about worlds you hate, this one will be about your favorite world(s). I always enjoyed Halloween Town no matter what it is my favorite world in the series, I also enjoy Agrabah a little. So I’d like to hear, what is everyone’s favorite world and the one...
  3. KingdomMoose

Kingdom Hearts Worlds

So after I played through it all I can now honestly give my opinion, and I will do so while simultaneously asking a question at the same time. I loved many of the worlds, I also hated quite a couple, my most disliked world being the Olympus Coliseum, honestly hate it. So I would like to ask all...
  4. KingdomMoose

The Gathering

Aright so I’ve finally figured out what I’ve wanted to ask all this time. I just completed Olympus Coliseum second visit and sealed the keyhole. My question is for the secret ending The Gathering, do I need to get all the cups in order for it to be considered complete? Or do I just need that...
  5. KingdomMoose

Gathering Requirement Question

So I have a question about the gathering secret ending. In order to unlock it do I need to do the underworld cups like are they even mandatory for it or can I skip them So long as I have a keyhole next to each worlds title? I really don’t want to do the underworld cups. Anybody know?
  6. KingdomMoose

Before I begin

Alright I have a couple questions about this game because everybody seems to have mixed opinions on what I’m about to ask and no clear consie answers. Is there only 1 secret ending in kh 2 final mix or 2? If there is a second ending in addition to the first one how is it unlocked? What is...
  7. KingdomMoose

Kingdom Hearts Companion

So playing through these games, I realized something GOOFY FOR LIFE. But seriously who do you prefer as the better buddy in Kingdom Hearts. Donald got better overtime and wormed his way into my heart but Goofy easily made me fall for him as a character and helper, I’d like to hear other...
  8. KingdomMoose

New troubles abound

Hello so I am currently on destiny islands 4th riku fight. Anyway I just need to know if there are any good floors to try and obtain moogle cards I’ve decided to go with the lethalflame/frame strategy and I was just wondering if there is a good floor for spawning them so I can buy some stop...
  9. KingdomMoose

General question Gameplay

Ok I don’t know if its just me, but does anyone else feel like they buff fire in chain of memories like I know for a fact if I lined up my deck with nothing but fire cards I could probably beat the game quicker than how I’m playing right now.
  10. KingdomMoose

Kh1 Secret Ending

Hllo I’ve beaten birth by sleep and fell in love with it, I now have. A question about Kh1’s secret ending. Is there absolutely no way I can do both Another side another story and deep dive in one playthrough. Would I be able to create two saves in two different slots and before the final...
  11. KingdomMoose

Stickers

Hello all I’m new to kh franchise started with Birth By Sleep and am currently loving the shit out of it, I just need a couple questions answered. Would someone please clear this up for me I have completed terra ven and currently playing aqua ‘s story on proud this will unlock the last...
Back