• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Cant Defeat Xaldin

i used learn, learn, learn(reaction command) like twenty times at once and then he was really low in health and since he jumped on that thing off the bridge i used beast limit to finish him off.
  2. D

Xenmas Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to press triangle and x!! triangle is riku i think and x is sora...
  3. D

final form?????

ok i tried for ever to get final form it never worked. then i went to the world that never was drived when getting hit by a nobody and bang! final form
  4. D

game is so easy its annoying!

I wanted to fight as mickey so i tried to die during a cerberus fight, then i realized i couldnt.....they game so easy i cant even die if i wanted to...the second i get close to dying auron heals me!!
  5. D

When Can you Start Getting FINAL FORM?

you guys are killing me! i drived so many times to get Final! then i considered the theory that if you get hit by a heartless you go anti! so i fought a nobody and drived when he attacked then bam! final form....
  6. D

Where did you get Final Form?

yea i waited forever for it.....then i thought if the theory about getting hit by a heartless while you drive is true(anti form) then i tried that with a nobody and bang! final form....
  7. D

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

i understand dying everyonce in while to use mickey but how come every one said Xaldin was hard!!! all i did was use learn and i beat him in like afew hits. then he went crazy and i used goofys Beasts limit command and he was done with...i was kinda dissapointed....and no im not on easy.
  8. D

Zexion

Well he could come back...in Kingdom Hearts 2 Alpha Ultimania they say Zexion had "Fallen into ruin" so maybey hell come back...?
  9. D

Zexion

he did die in com....axel had the fake riku kill him remember...
  10. D

Anit Form

i hate anti form so much! i was fighting xigbar and i went anti so couldnt heal and i couldnt get near him to attack! so when he used his 100 hit combo i died...also in anti you cant revert to your normal form :(
  11. D

game length

just in case anyone was wondering the game took me about 30 hours on the dot, to beat.
  12. D

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

the only thing close to a downside is that after awhile i started to wonder what i was doing! the organization wasnt even seen for a long time! it was like kh1 cuz Malificient was always around.
  13. D

Roxas Again?

yea those mini games took forever!!!
  14. D

Not as fun as I suspected....

yea i know i hated those (spoiler)morale bubbles!!(spoiler) anyways the game kinda of ditched the storline but i think its still fun!
  15. D

I got the call from eb

i just got the call and i live in dublin california. It basically said that they will be recieving kh2 in the afternoon tomorrow. so im all hyper!
  16. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 NA Site Update

what if it has been updated again kh is only 3 days away?
  17. D

***SPOILER*** two secret drives

yea but what i always wondered was is their a form hidden where sora fuses with mickey....if not i think they considered it! well if you have seen it there is an image with sora with gold drive like clothes holding his keyblade and mickey's!
  18. D

Kingdom Heart Two: Skip The Scene

I couldnt beat Riku/ansem 4ever!!!!! then i finnaly realized what aero did and i beat him on the first time w/aero....
  19. D

A most unspeakable evil...

well.....no.....why steal it the night before....? i waited three years! so im supposed to go attempt to steal it the night before get caught go to jail and wait even longer...no
  20. D

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked Ok im against downloading it but i just thought of something! can you answer this one question! Does the u.s. version have anything extra?
Back