• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Simple KH fanfiction ideas

Hello, Key-folk! I am just dropping off some fanfiction ideas that some may hold interest in. Enjoy!!! 1. Summary of The Inter-War Saga: A mere handful of months rolled by after the events of Kingdom Hearts III, it is a time to rest, to rejoice, and to remember. Yet while friends and comrades...
  2. T

Kingdom Hearts Fan Concept Outline, Part 1

The following fan concepts are made by me in order to try to fill any potential plot-holes within the Kingdom Hearts universe. These are not meant to be readily canon yet, they are just theories meant to uphold and support the possibility of other factions and worlds that exist in a plane of...
  3. T

Little help, please.

So I am new here, and decided to join right now, simply because i have not one, not two, not three, but six outlines for Kingdom Hearts fan-fiction of sorts. I was thinking it would be wasteful to post it in text, but seeing the No Attachment rule there, is there any possible way of showing...
Back