• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wallflower3582

Next game in the series…

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere and I just missed it, but… Not too long ago we got that interview with Tai Yasue and Nomura, in which Nomura said that there was a game coming unexpectedly soon. Right after that Project Xehanort (Dark Road) was announced, and I for some reason...
  2. Wallflower3582

Subtitles or No Subtitles?

I'm playing through KH3 again for my third go. On all of my past playthroughs, I left the subtitles on, since they seem so quintessentially Kingdom Hearts that it felt wrong to turn them off. But this time, for the first time, I chose to turn off subtitles. I honestly feel like it's a oddly...
  3. Wallflower3582

First Critical Mode Playthrough Advice

I'm sure there's plenty of threads on this kinda thing but I'm not really sure how to dig them up so… I just started my first playthrough of Critical Mode on KH3, and this is actually my first Critical playthrough on any KH game in general. (except for maybe BBS, I can't remember…) I'm no...
  4. Wallflower3582

Kingdom Hearts Animated Series?

I remember hearing about Seth Kearsley pitching a Kingdom Hearts animated series to Disney for a third time a while back before KH3 came out, but I never heard anything about it after. All these original series the company is making now has got me thinking: do you think a KH series on Disney+ is...
  5. Wallflower3582

Just a thought

6. Wallflower3582

Xehanort's Name

It just occurred to me... What if Xehanort's real name isn't Xehanort or even anything related to it? I know it's an anagram of "No Heart" or maybe even "Another, " plus the letter X, but both of the originals aren't really names, even by KH standards. Maybe he has another name but chose to go...
  7. Wallflower3582

Which villain would you want to get redemption?

Which villain from the KH series would you want to earn redemption and go to the good side? I'm not talking who would make sense or has an actual chance of getting it, they can be as illogical as you want, just who would you want to get it? Marluxia? Saix? Master Xehanort? Chernabog? I...
  8. Wallflower3582

Eraqus Age?

This might have already been mentioned, but in an interview at TGS Nomura was asked the ages of some characters. In it he said that "Master Xehanort is like 80 or something," which doesn't sound very specific, but if he's serious then that got me thinking. If we are to assume MX is the same age...
Back