• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Good and Bad points of KH2?

you have some great points thier, just gotta disagree with u on 1 of them, who cares about Tidus and Wakka? they suck, anyways, everything else including about the keyblades is dead on
  2. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

it should like come out before the PS3 right? hopefully.......
  3. D

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

I thought it was pretty sad when Diz dies, After reading Ansem's Secert Report 13, I felt bad for Diz....he just wanted to see The Radiant Garden 1 more time!
  4. D

Some Storyline Questions

1) well....I dont really know, It has something to do with the Nobodies invading the computer simulated Twilight Town though. 2)well..that beach represents The Realm of Darkness, or thats what I believe because when sora and riku talk to each other about staying on the beach and how they "would...
  5. D

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

ummm....no, Zexion is not Riku's nobody, Zexion, if you read the Secert Ansem Reports, was a disciple of Ansem the Wise, Riku didnt really lose his heart, it just was taken over by Xehanort's Heartless, and while Xehanort had Riku's Body, he was tranported to the Realm of Darkness(or w/e that...
  6. D

Malificent?

Malificent and Pete both sacrifice themselves to slow the heartless so Sora and Co. could finish off Xenmes
  7. D

Sephiroth Battle

Well, After you defeat Sephiroth, Tifa jumps in on the fight and tries to take down Sephiroth, after awhile Cloud walks in and kinda saves her, then of course Cloud and Sephiroth fight, then near the end of the battle, Cloud glows, possible because he got his light back, and then dissappears...
  8. D

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

True, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are completly different, because even as Nomura stated that with Kingdom Hearts, he cant just make just come up with some all new story line for KH unlike the FF games with a new story in each game
  9. D

Well...like in the Onimusha series, thier is always references to pat Onimusha games, like memos you pick up about Samanoska Akechi defeating Nobunga, or how Jubei is Jubei's grandfather in Onimusha 4, or how(for those who also have played Onimusha 4) know who Tenkai is really is, basically...
  10. D

Yea, perhaps KH3 will be like the Onimusha games, you know like with the References with the past games?
  11. D

Kh2 Is Officially a Good Game!

Re: Kh2 Is Officially A Bad Game Or Good Game Yea..Ign is so full of it, almost everything they said about the game bad points were completly wrong, I found the game most enjoyable(though I still havent beaten it yet, still trying to get to level 100 and beat Sephiroth,)
  12. D

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

Right now, im at Timeless River, and damn! I cant believe im saying this but Im having trouble beating Pete! then again....I did start my game on Proud Mode...hmmmm.....
  13. D

Ending of Roxas' segment

I also gotta say, in the beginning of the game, I didnt care about Roxas at all! I just wanted to be Sora, but then as I played more as Roxas, I had realized I had become attached to him, it really sucked the way Roxas story ended, very sad indeed.....
  14. D

Nobodies or heartless

in my opinion, the certain Nobodies are much harder to killthan heartless
  15. D

Ending of Roxas' segment

yea....the ending to Roxas's story is pretty sad :( also...was it me or does Diz seem like a complete ass? he seemed to cruel to me, but thats what makes the story great I guess
  16. D

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yup :) I finally got it yesterday afternoon, lol, the only reason Im online right now is because im at school right now
  17. D

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

lucky u, I wish I could get it, but im kinda broke right now
  18. D

True....I didnt think about how lucky we in the US have it, like when do europeans get thier games anyways? cant u just use the american version?
  19. D

Yea....I preordered KH2 at EBgames.com last month, and I dunno when Ill get it cuz I havent even gotten the email saying they shipped it out to me yet....So.......I have no idea when ill get my KH2 :(
Back