• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

Do you think we might see other Pixar villains in future games in the Kingdom Hearts series, besides only Randall from the Monster's Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts III? Well that is the question and it's a so-so decision to some of you, Pixar has several different villains/antagonists from...
  2. D

Nomura and Disney+

Okay, I want to make some clarifications this is not another thread of the rumored Disney+ KH series, but mainly on how will Nomura and his KH development team will utilize Disney+ and whether they can choose films they want to appear in future KH games. Disney+ launched in Japan almost 3 weeks...
  3. D

Did Kingdom Hearts III Retconned the Titans in Olympus

Okay I admit, I should've made this post prior to KH3's release, but I want to make this in regards to the Titans and whether KH3 retconned their appearances from the first KH game and Kingdom Hearts II? Because although in the opening cutscene, the narrator said "some of them the same...
  4. D

More Disney Worlds in Union X?

I know I'm not a Union X guy, but I want to ask will their be any other worlds in Future Union X updates? Because aside from the Princesses of Heart worlds (Wonderland, Agrabah, Beast's Castle, Dwarf Woodlands, Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion), Olympus Coliseum, and the Wreck-It Ralph world...
  5. D

How Many Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts III; How we get them; Final amount in Kingdom Hearts III

I’m well aware there have been threads relating to the link summons already, but this is merely centered on how many link summons we would expect to be in the final game, how they are earned and which are the expected remaining summons in the game. In the past numbered titles, the first game...
  6. D

Hopes for the forthcoming Big Hero 6 Trailer; Party members in the world

Okay, I know I'm getting ahead of myself with my very first thread, but I want to make this discussion in regards to the upcoming Big Hero 6 trailer that is set to be released soon, the hopes/expectations in the new trailer and who would be your party members for the world, before you guys...
  7. D

Hello all!

Salutations everyone, my name is DizneyXBirds95 (pronounced DisneyBirds95). I am a huge fan of everything Disney, Pixar, Anime among many others stuff especially Birds as they are my favorite animals and I'm really excited to be a part of the forums. While I never played the Kingdom Hearts...
Back