• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

There's A Light That Never Goes Out: Positivity Thread

This is such a great thread idea! The CoVID-19 situation has been really taking a toll on my mental health, and I know I’m not alone. Something like this wil be a great distraction. Let’s see, some of my best kh memories are prolly: I started “playing” (really just watching my fam play) kh...
  2. P

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Got ninja’d by Oracle, but even though there’s a lot of speed and timing requirements, if you play the game on easy it’s not impossible! You’re right about the games being barely accessible though. In my case, KH is only playable because most of the time you can get by using one button >< KH3...
  3. P

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Something to consider: Speed and reflexes being integral to the gameplay will prolly make it impossible for me and many other disabled people to play. This was the case with the classic kingdom games too; I didn’t have enough range of motion or speed to play most of them. Not to derail the...
  4. P

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

KH3 was super fun, and I had a great time playing it with my family and friends. It’s actually the first game I’ve ever finished on my own due to my disability, so that’s a pretty big deal. Yet, I also agree with a lot of the criticisms. I’ve gone on here and ranted like the rest, but being able...
  5. P

What Character symble you in real life

With friends: Sora, because congrats, stranger, we are now best friends! With relationships: Kairi, because no, you will never be allowed to read this adorable note I wrote you. It is for the imaginary you that lives in my brain, and actually appreciates my writing. With thoughts and stuff...
  6. P

Best way to introduce someone to kh?

Hey peoples! So, my boyfriend really wants to get into kh, but says he doesn’t wanna invest the time into playing all 9 games. He keeps trying to go straight into kh3, but I think that’s a prolly a really bad idea if he actually wants to like, enjoy the game 😬😅. I honestly don’t know what to...
  7. P

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Kingdom Hearts has been a part of my life literally as long as I can remember. I don’t really post on here anymore, but I really need to get this off my chest. As a really little kid, kh was perfect. I loved all the characters, the music, the story and of course, the Disney. For me, it was...
  8. P

Wishful Thinking: Understanding Kairi and her future in the series and just overall venting

I really how this wishful thinking comes true!! From a writer's perspective this would be a great next step for the series, and I know this is what I as a fan would like to see, but I just don't trust Nomura anymore. I've loved Kairi since I was a little girl, and I always had high hopes for her...
  9. P

Your favorite quotes from this saga?

Now that the dark seeker saga is over, what were you guys’ favorite quotes? I’m putting together a list of kh quotes so I could really use your help. Thanks for sharing!
  10. P

Ideas/advice for a KH3 Kairi cosplay

Hey guys! So, I’m going to a con at the end of February and I’m debating on whether I should cosplay as KH3 Kairi or not. Since kh3 will still be fairly new and relevant I figured this would be a great time to do it, but I’d also have to make my own outfit. I’ve found a few dresses...
  11. P

Hello everyone!

Hi people! I’m not really good at introducing myself, but ima try. So, on the webs I go by M, so you can call me that instead of my super long username. I’ve been in the fandom since I was a wee child, and I’m really excited to meet my people! I love cities and books and writing, and I’m...
  12. P

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Sooo, I dare not actually watch the opening, but did anybody manage to catch the rest of the lyrics to Face My Fears??
  13. P

Did anyone order from the Super Groupies line?

Hey guys! First time on the actual forums (couldn't get back into my account) and it's an emergency!! My fam agreed to go in with me on the Kairi bag for xmas, but we're really having trouble figuring out what's going on. It's almost like it's out of stock or something, the world shipping icon...
Back