• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Best way to introduce someone to kh?

Hey peoples! So, my boyfriend really wants to get into kh, but says he doesn’t wanna invest the time into playing all 9 games. He keeps trying to go straight into kh3, but I think that’s a prolly a really bad idea if he actually wants to like, enjoy the game 😬😅. I honestly don’t know what to...
  2. P

Your favorite quotes from this saga?

Now that the dark seeker saga is over, what were you guys’ favorite quotes? I’m putting together a list of kh quotes so I could really use your help. Thanks for sharing!
  3. P

Ideas/advice for a KH3 Kairi cosplay

Hey guys! So, I’m going to a con at the end of February and I’m debating on whether I should cosplay as KH3 Kairi or not. Since kh3 will still be fairly new and relevant I figured this would be a great time to do it, but I’d also have to make my own outfit. I’ve found a few dresses...
  4. P

Hello everyone!

Hi people! I’m not really good at introducing myself, but ima try. So, on the webs I go by M, so you can call me that instead of my super long username. I’ve been in the fandom since I was a wee child, and I’m really excited to meet my people! I love cities and books and writing, and I’m...
  5. P

Did anyone order from the Super Groupies line?

Hey guys! First time on the actual forums (couldn't get back into my account) and it's an emergency!! My fam agreed to go in with me on the Kairi bag for xmas, but we're really having trouble figuring out what's going on. It's almost like it's out of stock or something, the world shipping icon...
Back