• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eonstar890

If you could only get one remake which game would it be?

If only one game was given the chance to be remade on the level of KH3 quality, which would you want? This would also include a reimaging of the worlds to be more immersive and large like they were in KH3 with NPCs and what not. And if you’d like perhaps also allow the story to be told in a way...
  2. Eonstar890

The Most Important KH Character Returning for MoM

Firstly forgive me if this has already been revealed in a more recent trailer. I have only watched the release trailer and have decided to abstain from watching any others. A revelation occurred to me that if MoM is planning on showing Kairi's lost memories from her days in Radiant Garden, then...
  3. Eonstar890

Dark Road ► Watermelon Sugar HIGH

DR has a new event “Whack a watermelon” with a new mission board except to complete the board you need to defeat 10,000 of these guys... and the quest has them in groups of 9 plus one big one (which I have been unable to get even close to defeating). I did the math and you’d have to complete...
  4. Eonstar890

Dark Road ► The Endless World Battle

So DR has a world battle where you fight enemies infinitely, and well.. I literally have been sitting here fighting in Wonderland for like an hour. I put the thing on auto because I couldn't take it anymore and it is still going on as I type this. Just past 400 enemies in this one world battle...
  5. Eonstar890

FF7R Possible Tie in to Kingdom Hearts

In KH3 Sora barely survives the prophecy that "light will expire", but he is able to cling on to life thanks to Kairi believing he could. He ends up in the final world, and uses his power to rewrite the events of the past so that the guardians are not immediately defeated by Terra-Xehanort. In...
  6. Eonstar890

Confused about Re:Mind rating

I recall when the parental rating for Re:Mind was revealed it said that the game included mild blood but I don't remember seeing that at any point throughout my play through. Am I missing something? Do I not understand what mild blood means? Also it mentioned offensive language or something akin...
  7. Eonstar890

Yozora's Actual Identity

Anyone have any guesses as to who he might really be?
  8. Eonstar890

What exactly happened to Terra?

My understanding of the journey was that after becoming possessed by Master Xehanort, Terra's heart continued to fight for control over his body so the two were in an inner turmoil. Then after Aqua battled Terra-Xehanort one of them (still not sure who was in control at that point) used no name...
  9. Eonstar890

The plot hole that ReMind may be digging even deeper

Within the newest trailer, we see the return of the restoration committee (or at the very least three of its members) and they appear to be residing in Merlin's house. One of the big things that didn't really make sense during KH3 was why on earth Merlin would be in Twilight Town leisurely...
  10. Eonstar890

A formal introduction

Hello world! My name is Kyle 😊 I have been using KHI as my main news source for all things Kingdom Hearts related for years now (this website has been in my auto faves for as long as I can remember) and recently decided to start checking out the forums side of things. I figured I have been...
  11. Eonstar890

What would you do with a Keyblade?

Throughout the years that Kingdom Hearts has existed the keyblade has gained wondrous powers making it a powerful weapon to behold. It started out simply as a key shaped sword that could open any door and cast magic spells, but now boast quite a large range of capabilities. (Below I have...
  12. Eonstar890

Why is the Demon Tide in the Keyblade Graveyard crazy huge?

When the GoL are getting their asses handed to them by Terra-Xehanort the demon tide that follows is astronomically larger than any other seen before and no real reason for this happening is actually presented??? Like even in the reality rewrite the monstrosity still forms.. but why?? As far as...
  13. Eonstar890

My theory on the Nameless Star identity

Ok so I have seen several people stating that the nameless star is most likely Strelitzia given the things she says making it seem like she is talking about Marly. It seems that is the overwhelming opinion on the matter, but I believe there is actually a way more likely option here that fits the...
Back