• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mytomxxx

Quick question

Who alongside with vexen wanted to atone? He whispered the person to demyx, which made me think it was marluxia, but at the secret report it made me think it was saix, I'm confused, is this a mystery?
  2. mytomxxx

The Real Organization XIII... Silhuettes

So I'm trying to figure out which one is who by the silhouttes, can you people help me? My guess so far 1- ??? 2- Riku or Vanitas 3- Data Riku\Roxas? 4- Larxene 5- ???? 6- Ansem SoD 7- Unknown Sexy Bald Man 8- Xemnas 9- ????? 10- Aqua 11- ??? 12- ??? 13- A little girl, probably alice from...
  3. mytomxxx

Expectations for Paris Game Week

So Paris Game Week is about to go down (haha) I would like to read you guys expectations, hopes and wishes about KH3 at PGW. They confirmed the demo, and a live stream, but not confirmed KH3 in the live. My expectations are pretty low, I'm kinda accepting the possibility that we already got...
  4. mytomxxx

Expectation for NYCC

Looks like a few people are divided about NYCC giving us information or not. So I wanted to know, making a pool, how much of us think it will have some news, and if yes, what kind? I don't expect nothing to bw shown there, besides the demo. What you people think?
  5. mytomxxx

Top things you are loving so far about the game

We have alot of complain about that game, things we don't like, critics etc... But we know we all love this series, and are things we that get us so excited to the release. So, what are the things you are loving the most? Mine is the graphics, the game looks so so so beautiful, they are...
  6. mytomxxx

Any predictions for what is coming up at the TGS stage?

So what are you guys wanting to see? If I understood right, there will be pretty important information revealed there. I wish they reveal the some worlds, it would made the waiting more bearable. Maybe new footage, and of course Nomura trying to explain what is happening in the trailers...
  7. mytomxxx

All the Chess Pieces so far

So, just wanted to put the screenshots toguether, to us theorize better. As more shots show up, I will upload this topic. I didn't notice they actually worked on the texture of the chess board. I'm working on, cuting the images to show the pieces separated. You guys can open...
  8. mytomxxx

Server error

Am I the only one getting "A server error has ocurred. (303 ERROR :64)" I get this message every time I try to enter x³ or Ux. Just when I got my highest score at Musical Farmer :frown:
  9. mytomxxx

I think i'm missing something

Hey, this may be a dumb question but... I just started playing uX and I just met Donald and Goof. How can i met him if i'm in the fairy tail age. I mean, when people talk about this era sounds like is looong looong ago. How are they alive, how are all this disney worlds alives in the same era as...
  10. mytomxxx

Two links you want, why and how it would work?

First, I know there is a old thread about links we wanted. But I tought the approach that I want to take is different. And i'm so much bored, need to write a long topic hehe. So, based in trailers and the demo gameplay, we now know that summons changed into links. The main differences between...
  11. mytomxxx

If KH3 had a Online/CoOp system, how you think it could be?

It can work as Mirage Arena with different things (I didnt played mirage arena so sorry if a miss something). I think would be fun to do story bosses with a friend instead of only Mirage Bosses exclusive. I think doing some sort of Olympus Cup in CoOp would be great as well. Maybe it is little...
  12. mytomxxx

THEORY: How can Roxas be brought back

The first time I though about thw way Roxas coming back again possible, was when Xemnas and AnsemSoD said to Sora to open his heart to darkness> Maybe they tried to say that if he become a heartless again, roxas can "live". But maybe there is another way, thinking about the quote of nomura So...
  13. mytomxxx

Sora is a heartless?

So, I was watching and thinking about the Nobody creation. To a Nobody come to exist, a heart that have darkness and light in it need to become a heartless or stripped away of the body. Them the body will gain a existence of his own, like a empty shell, right? Except of Naminé who was born...
  14. mytomxxx

Spoilers ► Sora is a heartless?

So, I was watching and thinking about the Nobody creation. To a Nobody come to exist, a heart that have darkness and light in it need to become a heartless or stripped away of the body. Them the body will gain a existence of his own, like a empty shell, right? Except of Naminé who was born of...
  15. mytomxxx

A pirate's life for me

Hi I'm new here, I think i am posting in the right section... So, I just watched Treasure Planet and I did cause a lot of people wanted this as a world in KH3 so I needed to see, when i got to this scene where B.E.N. sings "Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me"...
Back