• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NemesisSP

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

Wow, it's been almost a year now... probably because I lost any drive to do anything. And honestly, still don't really. But life goes on.
  2. NemesisSP

Some Artwork I Have Made

Keeping up with the art, I see. Very nice.
  3. NemesisSP

This is probably the last time I'll post this particular picture, even though I'm not 100% satisfied with it. But it will have to end eventually
  4. NemesisSP

A Labor of Love - I've Finally Completed my JRPG Inspired Board Game

That's quite impressive. I'm not all that into board games, but I can see you really did put a lot into this.
  5. NemesisSP

77.jpeg

Hmm, I thought I said something about this, oh well. It would have been to the effect of that this looked pretty cool.
  6. NemesisSP

Well, anyone following Kingdom Hearts would be familiar with this kind of art. But like Nomura, my heart belongs more to this concept at the moment.
  7. NemesisSP

Thank you. I always try and work on my art. It's much appreciated to hear that there's definitely improvement.
  8. NemesisSP

Been awhile since I posted anything to do with this stuff. Here's the thing it's part of, or at least its original take, as I'm updating it.
  9. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► KH: TOS Stiltzkin's Adventure

Omega A quiet teenager who has mysteriously gained the power of the Keyblade. He is also one of SeeD’s most highly trained members, alongside his companions Lulu and Zell. He is currently on a mission to track down the man in black. I can’t say that I like him all that much. He’s a bit of a...
  10. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► KH: TOS Stiltzkin's Adventure

Something I thought up for the sake of my story, especially since I've put a lot of work into the characters and plot and all that and wanted to do something like this for awhile. Hopefully this first one can be used as good table of contents. World Characters Omega Heartless
  11. NemesisSP

A repost, but just wanted to say that I feel this is probably the picture I'm most proud of at the moment. For those who don't know (and I don't blame you at all) these are my characters Omega and Iris. They currently are starring in my KH fic that I'm horribly off schedule for, but I have...
  12. NemesisSP

Thanks. I like Noctis too, though I have complicated feelings about FFXV as it came out. I won't get into it and I would never tell people not to enjoy something. But I definitely wish we had gotten Noctis under Nomura instead. Oh well. Here's an additional update. Taking it slow with this one...
  13. NemesisSP

Thanks for that. Also, nothing new nor anything finished, but worked a bit on this trying to get it finished and just experimenting a bit. I figured I'd share it.
  14. NemesisSP

Not necessarily the place to do it, but here goes. It's not really been a great year, especially because I've been dealing with a lot of grief that affected my ability to draw significantly, as my older brother passed away late 2021. Although I'm not 100%, I managed to recover a bit to do some...
  15. NemesisSP

Technically speaking, this was just my thread for my art, but I'm not against people posting stuff in it. I think you did a good job, sorry I didn't see it sooner.
  16. NemesisSP

Just more attempts to keep this all alive. Not as fond of it as I'd like to be, but I am glad to be done with it.
  17. NemesisSP

Just a bit of an updated version of the pic above. It's simply some color corrections and additional shading I also decided to work on another of these storyboards. Here's a bit of sneak peak. The hair is what's making it difficult to get this done with you see.
  18. NemesisSP

I'm back, again, I'm not gonna say for how much longer or if it'll stick, but I did do something interesting. I decided, for funsies, to try seeing if I could restore this storyboard. Ended up before more me than I'd have liked as I wanted it to be more faithful, but considering the...
Back