• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Questions about theater mode.

Hi guys :) Long-time no see. I hope you are all doing well. I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix, but I have some questions regarding theater mode: 1- What games have theatre mode in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix? 2- Do they include the non-cinematic cutscenes, the ones where you...
  2. K

Will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?

Hi guys :) Disney has a lot of material to use for Kingdom Hearts, but will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?
  3. K

Do the PS4 themes have music in them?

Hi guys :) I didn't know where I should post this but because this was the last place I posted a topic on. If a mod knows where this should be then you can move it there and please accept my apology. When I finished Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: chain of memories I unlocked a PS4 theme...
  4. K

I haven’t been following the story but I did this, please advice.

Hi guys 🙂 I’m doing a marathon playing the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise in order to enjoy and understand the story to it's fullest when I get to play Kingdom Hearts 3. I’m at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, but unfortunately, I haven’t been paying attention to the cutscenes because...
  5. K

Where do I go from where I am?

Hi guys :) First of all, congratulations on the new design :D Yesterday I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts 2 from where I left off, but instead of loading my save file I deleted it. Luckily for me, I had another saving file where if I wanted to walk around Twilight Town with Roxas. That save...
  6. K

What are the odds of Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix?

Hi guys :) Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out, what are the odds of a final mix version coming out before the next generation of consoles?
  7. K

Can I load an older save file after I overwrite it?

Hi guys :) I want to go back to Twilight Town to collect the treasure chests, but I'm way past that point and can't go back and I use only one save file that I already overwrote. Is there a way for me to load an older save file after
  8. K

Does Kingdom Hearts 2 have multiple endings?

Hi guys :) First of all, I want to wish you all a happy new year. I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday and I chose beginner mode, but while I was choosing the difficulty the game said that beginner will only unlock the normal ending. Does Kingdom Hearts 2 have multiple endings? And...
  9. K

Will the theatre go away after I finish Riku's story?

Hi guys :) First of all, merry christmas and a happy new year. I just finished Sora's story in Rechain of Memories on the PS4, and I'm planning to start Riku's side. But after I finished Sora's story, I think I unlocked theatre mode which had all the cutscenes from Sora's side. My question...
  10. K

HOW DO I BEAT VIXEN???

Hi guys :) HOW DO I BEAT VIXEN?? I tried everything, but he keeps beating me. This is my condition: - I focused on building Sora's health and my card points are 5500. - I only have cards from 5 and up, with an exception of a small number of 2's and other cards but nothing below 2. - I...
  11. K

How long will it take to finish Riku's story?

Hi guys :) Long time no see. I hope you are all doing great, and I want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Rechains of memory for a while and I'm at the 7th or 8th floor now, but I just discovered that I need to ply the game again as Riku...
  12. K

How can I delete my Rechains of memory save file ?

Hi guys :) I started playing Rechains of memory, but I accidentally chose the wrong difficulty and now I want to delete the save data, and when I went to Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5's saved data I found three files: - Kingdom Hearts final mix - System software (or something similar to that) -...
  13. K

Do I loose anything from the story if I played a Kingdom Hearts game in beginners mode?

Hi guys :) Generally speaking, do I lose anything from the story if I played a Kingdom Hearts game in beginners mode? I'm asking because I played Kingdom Hearts on beginners mode and planning to do the same with Re: chains of memory.
  14. K

A question about the "Angel Star" heartless (last time)

Hi guys :) I have a question about a certain type of heartless that appears in the Kingdom Hearts series: In the Kingdom Hearts video games series, there are these heartless that are called “Angel Star”. Are these guys actual angels that have been turned into heartless ? P.S: I asked...
  15. K

Questions about Chain of memory.

Hi guys :) I finished playing Kingdom Hearts and I'm going to play chain of memory, but I got two questions: 1- Is the gameplay similar to a regular RPG or is it the same gameplay as the rest of the series ? 2- This question is for chain of memory and birth by sleep, how long will it take me...
  16. K

What are the odds of a Star Wars world or a Marvel world as a DLC ?

Hi guys :) So according to reports, we know that we won't be getting a Star Wars or a Marvel world in Kingdom Hearts 3, but what are the odds of getting a Star Wars world or a Marvel world as a DLC ?
  17. K

If I quote someone, do they get notifacations ?

Hi guys :) I have a habit of sending private messages to someone who replied to a topic I posted and I couldn't understand him or her. But I know there are some forums who have a feature that once you quote someone or quote a number of people, they will receive a notification that informs...
  18. K

Hi guys :)

Hello everyone:) I didn't notice this thread when I posted my first topic, but now that I found it I like to introduce my self properly. My name is KH_fan_03, and as the name suggests I am a fan of Kingdom Hearts ever since the first game. My hobbies are reading, watching anime, cartoons...
  19. K

Are the secret endings a must watch ?

Hi guys :) So, I'm at the end of the game, but I couldn't finish it because I wanted to unlock the secret endings. I saved the puppies, I think I got all the Keychains, but I still have to beat the Hades Cup. I tried to beat it, but I just couldn't, I get stuck in Cloud and Leon's seed. And...
  20. K

A question about the "Angel Star" heartless.

Hello everyone. I'm KH_fan_03, nice to meet you all. As the name suggests, I have been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since 2003. I hope I can make friends here :) I have a question about a certain type of heartless that appears in the Kingdom Hearts series: In the Kingdom Hearts video...
Back