• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Why does green often go with red and blue as a three-color combination?

Here's are two examples: Wouldn't it make more sense for yellow to go along with red and blue as a trio than green, red, blue do since yellow, red, and blue are all primary colors?
  2. N

How come water and ice are often treated as separate elements from each other when they are basically the same thing?

In RPG games, it's very common for water and ice to be treated as separate elements from each other. However, ice is merely frozen water, and thawing it out will make an ice attack a water attack. So to me, it sounds redundant to have both be seperate from each other. Like I think there is no...
  3. N

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

I'm starting to think it's not real or special. I mean about more than half of romantic couples either break up with each other or divorce each other, while most platonic best friends remain friends until death. So I'm starting to think that having a platonic best friend is a lot better than...
  4. N

Do you think there will be a T rated Kingdom Hearts game someday?

I have a feeling someday in the future that there will be a Kingdom Hearts game that has the T rating, since there has been T rated Disney games before.
  5. N

Do you think it's possible that the Master of Masters is Sora's dad?

I mean he definitely has some of Sora's mannerisms including his sense of humor and carefree tone of voice. And usually by Japanese culture, including video games and especially anime, the hero will be somehow related to someone very important, usually by being their son, explaining why they're...
  6. N

Do you think that Hayner and Olette will become a romantic couple someday?

Or at least show romantic interest in each other? I personally don't think that anything is ever going to happen between Hayner and Olette.
  7. N

How was Xenogears considered "too dark" to be a Final Fantasy game?

Xenogears was originally pitched as a idea for Final Fantasy VII, but Square thought it was too dark to be a Final Fantasy game. But why is that? All of the Final Fantasy games in the series have dark themes in them. So I don't get why Xenogears was considered too dark to be a Final Fantasy...
  8. N

How come not many Final Fantasy VI characters have appeared in the Kingdom Hearts series?

Setzer Gabbiani is the only Final Fantasy VI character that has appeared in the series so far. But I don't get why more VI characters haven't appeared in the series yet. Final Fantasy VI is a very popular game, and is probably one of the most popular Final Fantasy games in the whole series...
  9. N

Would Final Fantasy worlds actually be too hard to put in a Kingdom Hearts game?

I used to want Final Fantasy worlds in the Kingdom Hearts games. But now after thinking about it, I think that would be pretty hard to do. I mean the story in the Final Fantasy games are WAY bigger and longer than the stories in the Disney movies are. And usually when Sora, Donald, and Goofy...
  10. N

What's the point of Donald and Goofy in the series?

They don't add much to the plot, and they don't do much during combat. Also they are very one-dimensional characters who barely have anything to do with the plot. I wish that for Kingdom Hearts III that Square Enix would've replaced Donald and Goofy with Riku and Kairi as your main allies.
  11. N

Am I the only one who hates the idea of Sora and Kairi being a couple and hopes it never happens?

The reason why I hate this ship so much is because of how ridiculous and unlikely it is. Sora and Kairi are childhood friends and they have a crush on each other. There's only about a 10 out of 100 chance that childhood friends will fall in love with each other. Reasons are because they knew...
Back