• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts II 3rd Xemnas battle landing point?

Doesn't seem like a glitch. :/ You'd have to land SOMEWHERE don'tcha think? >.> And in final Xemnas the field is invisible. I must try this sometime. Not something to be overlooked by Square. Pretty sure they landed there sometime in their glitch hunts.
  2. R

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

Hmm... It's not THAT strange. A quirk at best, but not weird. >.> I mean, they MAKE them hot. They're MEANT to be hot. If they DIDN'T look hot to at least SOME people, they'd kinda stop making them that way, don'tcha think? :/ Technology's getting better too. These characters are starting to...
  3. R

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

It as short, barely had any good shots, but what REALLY ticked me off was the one with the words flying across the scrren. THey had stuff like: New worlds New friends The story isn't over BLEH. I'm dying of the corniness. It made the game sound.... well, not as serious as it is. >> They...
  4. R

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

An annoying guy who I wish would go and burn does that too. >_> They don't play it cause they see Disney characters on the cover. First of all, wtf doesn't like Disney? XD Second, the think that the presence of Disney characters make it into a stupid game. How exciting can a Disney game be...
  5. R

Ansem Retort

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!11111SHIFTONE!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, this is so effin hilarious. I'm gonna have to read more. XD Yeah, I've been reading them nonstop. Heh, one of my favs: http://www.analogpaladins.com/Images/Comics/AR/index.html?comic=73 BTW, the spanish can be translated to: "I...
  6. R

A theory on Kairi's weapon

Well, I was waiting for my chocolate chip cookies to be done, when an amazing thought occured to me in my head! =O Anyway, remember when Riku/Xehanort made that keyblade in KH1 from the princess' hearts? Well, what if Riku, who has taken Xehanort's form, remembered the process of making it, and...
  7. R

missing ability

I think that it's arial recovery. :/ Perhaps it looked a bit different back then?
  8. R

wut was in the letter mickey gave sora

We just suspected it was "the voice". OMG, Mickey's "the voice"! JK >_>
  9. R

Why Was Riku In The LoD

And like K_O_H said, he seemed as if he was aiming for the heartless. It made me think he was mostly looking like he was fighting Sora when he was actually helping him. Although he still had to make it look real.
  10. R

Why Was Riku In The LoD

He was in LoD to help Sora. He "fought" (He barely shows any effort during the fight) to not blow his cover. Remember, he doesn't want to show Sora what he's become. He'd rather make Sora think he's some Org. member than show himself.
  11. R

Fenrir Vs. Ultima

Magic power. The more of it you have, the greater effect. The faster you can get back your MP, the quicker you can use magic. In fact, let me replace magic with curaga. More MP power, more health increased. Also, quicker MP recovery. There's already a negative combo anyway that I can equip...
  12. R

Roxas & Sora Battle

Hmm... "The voice". Wow. That's like, an awesome theory. O.O I must investigate at once!
  13. R

hollow bastion/radiant garden treasure help

It's the Ultimate Recipe. It's the recipe for the Ultima Weapon. It's in the basement passed the computer room, right before the room with Sora's pod. It's white and has mini-pods like the ones Donald and Goofy are in.
  14. R

Fenrir Vs. Ultima

Ultima Weapon is greater overall. Think of it like this, Fenrir may be better than Ultima by 1 Attack point, but Ultima is better by 3 magic points. And MP Hastega is better than Negative Combo, an ability that's really only useful in a handful of mini-games. ANd Ultima looks prettier and more...
  15. R

FAQ : Drive Forms

It'll appear whenever Sora's in critical.
  16. R

Roxas & Sora Battle

Roxas was probably able to project himself out of Sora. or maybe he could leave whenever he wanted. It's a possibility, since they never FULLY joined until the end. And even then Roxas still has his individuality. Whatever the whole platform thing is (we know it's Sora's heart, but it could...
  17. R

Command In Betwixt And Between

I also noticed this. They do this in dive into the heart with Roxas. I guess they don''t edit the command when it's not a world or if it's too small or unimportant or temporary. >>>;;
  18. R

The Hunny Pot

Also got 9999 XD.
  19. R

Junk Sweep

SB street rave is where you have to skateboard and get points. Talk to the lady next to the shop on the bottom of station hights.
  20. R

Junk Sweep

Well, it's not stickied on this forum. And this is where people usually go for these kinds of things. And not everyone will notice the link in your sig. In fact, I didn't notice until right now when I took a good look.
Back