• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

This is weird. (Read OP, pleeeeaaaassseee)

Okay, so I have Windows XP (running for 4 years now) and McAfee Security Center. McAfee's been takin good care of my comp, but lately I have reason to doubt that. Whenever my computer (which is shared with my parents) stays in screensaver for too long, when I start it back up, it says it...
  2. S

I cannot find "Edit Profile"!!

I just became a Premium member and want to change the display title, but cannot since the "Edit Profile" is nowhere to be found in my user CP! What is this...:angry::cursing:
  3. S

Allergies....what are yours?

You have to be allergic to at least SOMETHING. Sadly, I became allergic to pineapple in March 2006. Which sucks because I would eat pineapple before that all the time...
  4. S

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

^ Title ^ Mine: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Firefly Star Trek Enterprise (yeah I'm slowly evolving into a trekkie) Gene Roddenberry's: Andromeda Megas XLR, foo'. CN shouldn't have scrapped that gem T_T Teen Titans That remake of Bionic Woman (I take it it was cancelled) I have plenty more... Also...
  5. S

lol, mandatory DTV transition

After Feb '09, analog TVs will no longer work and all stations will broadcast exclusively in digital. Okay, since my family are Comcast customers, Comcast says we have "nothing to worry about" but I'm still concerned. Won't we need new TV models? What will we need?
  6. S

Tight spots in any other video game

Like the Final Fantasy one in the S-E forum...dam I fall to easy for trends :o_O: This thread CAN include, but can NOT be limited to, Square-Enix games that aren't FF or KH. Hmm... Dark Cloud 2 - The battle at that lighthouse where, at intervals, you switch between Monica fighting Gaspard and...
  7. S

Wow..I celebrate another b-day.

I'm 19 now...it all happened so fast :scared:....:P
  8. S

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Mine: - I keep going Anti Form when facing an Org member. - Kairi's keyblade (replica) - This time around, Atlantica was a huge WTF for me.... - Scar became a Heartless? O RLY? Well how come he hasn't changed form, and where is his Nobody? - and of course... GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!! (repeat...
  9. S

Star Ocean : First Departure + Second Evolution

STAR OCEAN | SQUARE ENIX First Departure = PSP remake of the first Star Ocean game for SNES, previously unavailable in NTSC-U/C and PAL regions. Second Evolution = PSP remake of The Second Story, originally on PSX.
  10. S

Dumbest Things you've done in Video Games -- redone

The old one went missing goshdurnit :cursing: Ooookay.... Final Fantasy III (DS) Tried to cross the bottomless bog with a Chocobo. And I DID NOT have the Levigrass shoes you needed to cross safely. Nevertheless, GAME OVER. I was mortified ;_;
  11. S

Now THAT was funny!

Name the funniest moments you come across in any video game. Here's one of mine :3 Xenosaga episode I You're playing a cyborg codenamed Ziggurat 8 (later given a "pet name" Ziggy (possible reference to the reggae musician Ziggy Marley??)) sent to Pleroma to rescue a 100-Series Realian...
  12. S

"Square-Enix games' mysteries/secrets/Easter Eggs etc."

I'll name some I have discovered recently. Mysteries: Final Fantasy VII You know in Corel Desert Prison, right? That there is a manhole you can go into that has an empty treasure chest? That mystery has been solved (a "Red Man" was inserted there ages ago to test the graphics, and there was...
  13. S

FFs (non VII, VIII or X) in KH?

We've seen Setzer of VI and Vivi of IX, so do think other ppls from FFs that are not VII, VIII or X(-2) in KH? FINAL FANTASY XII. Nuff said. Why not Rydia from FFIV while they're at it? XD
  14. S

Valkyrie Profile : The Accused One

It's called "Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One" and focuses, not on any of the Valkyries, but on a human -- IIRC, it's a man who defies the Valkyries...or something. I'd like to know when in the VP timeline this game takes place... Info and images are found at: RPGamer > Valkyrie Profile: The...
  15. S

Noein?

I've only seen part of an episode on SciFi channel's anime block and it looks awesome. Can anyone tell me what it's about?
  16. S

Other NA release dates for Squeenix games?

Okay, Crisis Core is coming out by the end of this month, and Ring of Fates (Crystal Chronicles DS) should be out this week. But for now, I'm concerned for: - FF Tactics Advance 2: Sealed Grimorie (sp? Nintendo DS) - FFIV DS - Star Ocean First Departure <3 - Star Ocean Second Evolution ~~~...
  17. S

Movies that scare the crap outta ya?

The. Invasion. There's this virus that comes with the remains of a crashing spacecraft, that, when an infected person goes into REM sleep, they undergo a painful transformation into a ravenous zombie!!! And if the zombified victims see a person showing emotion, they turn that person into their...
  18. S

New Star Ocean remakes scans!!!

Second Evolution: Gamed.nl - Nieuwe scans Star Ocean: The 2nd Evolution First Departure: Gamed.nl - Star Ocean onder de scanner ^^^ Is that Welch Vineyard!? ^^^ As you can tell, I am VERY hyped <3 SO:FD already hit Japan last Dec, whereas SE will come this Feb. Anyone know when it'll come to...
  19. S

Anime that utterly confused you?!

I'd say Jinki Extend for me. But that's probably because Comcast skipped so many episodes. @___@ And Duel Masters, nuff said. Eureka Seven can be confusing as well, regardless of episode skips. You may have to watch an episode twice to get what's goin on.
  20. S

Most CRACK animes?!

By that, I don't mean the occasional gags in the midst of serious moments, i.e. like what Naruto and Bleach do. I'm talking 100% Crack!Anime all the time. My most cracky anime IMHO: - Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Dude, there's this pink haired loli who freaks out every 10 seconds XDD - Excel Saga. I...
Back