• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nexale

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Stupid nitpick but nitpick nonetheless: I get why, as a kind of dark energy creatures, hearthless drop magic or health orbes. But why on earth do they drop money? Is not like they could have it for going shopping. Another thing that kill me in the final scene of KHIII. Why is Isa wearing long...
  2. Nexale

I was never fully convinced by Axel's extreme character change.

Is a little late for posting here, but didn't have time before. There's so little less to add now, after all that has been said, but I wanted to add my grain of sand. In few words, I would say that Axel character development seems right to me until DDD (even if my favourite is CoM Axel too). In...
  3. Nexale

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I agree with this. I would say I have more than gripes with KH3: there's almost nothing of the game that I have liked. But I also doesn't like Re:coded at all, and it never affected my love for the series. Yes, KH3 is a more hurtful hit because is a main game, and because all the hype that has...
  4. Nexale

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

So true. And that is yet another of my biggest problems with KH3. Is not only that it's character development and interaction shines for its absence. Is just that the little hints that we get are just so... out of character? I mean, Roxas trying to be cool? Since when Roxas has care the less...
  5. Nexale

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

KH CoM: Replicas aren't real people. KH 358/2: They say replicas aren't real people, but we see they act and feel like people. KH 3D: Everything can grow a heart. Nobodies and replicas too. ... KHIII: Now we can make replicas that are not replicas but people!!! Wait... what? Why on earth have...
  6. Nexale

A secret in the HD 1.5+2.5 cover?

I might just be confused, but I've just recall an interview when the collection came out in which Nomura stated there were a secret in the covers (plus the 2.8 I think) that was a clue to KH3. Well, I didn't find anything in the time, and after the KH3 game, I still don't see anything special...
  7. Nexale

Why kingdom hearts 4, and beyond will be more emotional in the next saga

Well, I definitely agree KH4 will be more emotional than KH3, if only because Nomura would have to try really hard to make it less emotional than KH3, a game about healing the pain from the past and saving lost people. And indeed it does. In one shoot. A hug without any closure or explanation...
  8. Nexale

World transformations/outfits for all the characters

Uh... really? Well, I definitely apologize if that has been seen as a racist, nothing further for my intention, but I really not see the difference between wanting Riku to wear a stereotyped Chinese costum in Land of Dragons as the ones they wear in Mulan films, and wanting Sora to wear a...
  9. Nexale

World transformations/outfits for all the characters

Like many people is asking for this in the "What you want in the next game" topic, I think it would be nice to create a specific topic to discuss what we would like to (and probably won't) see if we could put any character in any Disney world (not necessarily in the next game but something more...
  10. Nexale

The meaning of "training" and "power" in KH universe

I don't know if I'm alone in this or not but, while I read other threads about how powerful some characters are, I'm starting to wonder what is the meaning of "been powerful" in this saga from a narrative standpoint, aside of stats or gameplay mechanics. Same with the "training" stuff, which...
  11. Nexale

Potential Master's

Wow, I love this topic. Enough for me to stop stalking the web and posting again. I think I'm going to desglose what I think about this. Sorry, is going to be long. In terms of "eagerness" to take the exam, my votes are Lea>Ventus>Sora. Lea has stated clearly in two games that pretend to...
  12. Nexale

Luxord's final gift

Ok, so, when Luxord's "dies" as nobody, he gives a card to Sora which, if I remember correctly, "can change the tides of the battle" or something on the line. But Sora doesn't really use it during KHIII, am I right? Or have I missed something really obvious? I find odd that no one comment...
  13. Nexale

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

I know that the impression of the game is that they are all obligated to fight even if it does create KH, but... why were they obligated to fight, again? I might have missed something but, with all the importance and necessity of the 13 clashes... wouldn't have been enough for the heroes to stop...
  14. Nexale

Xigbar

Speaking about No Name and centuries of exposures, that reminds me of an ancient tale (I think it was from arabic tradition, but not sure...) about a man who create a carpet which tell all the history of mankind (past, present and future), but the result was that everyone who looks into it ends...
  15. Nexale

Disappointed with the 13 vs 7 battle

I understand your point, but I don't think they need 7 playable characters to make a good fight. I believe KH3D was a good example, and Riku is the only playable character: that is what cutscenes are for, and the idea of the finishing-scene that you mention could have been the only thing needed...
  16. Nexale

I don't mind that Donald and Goofy help Sora in defeating Xehanort, I'm only bothered about them being the only ones helping Sora. Is like Divine Past said, why couldn't they prescinde of at least other 2 or 3 guardians to make presence in the final clash? And, besides, it's not like Donald and...
  17. Nexale

Xigbar

Actually, I was quite the opposite. When he "died" I was "don't tell me this is Xigbar's end after years of erratic behavior and cryptic sentence that makes everyone think he knows more about everything than any other character in the entire series". Specially after the Olympus cut sentence of...
  18. Nexale

YES, precisely that. And, besides, what was exactly the problem they were fighting? I don't recall the exact words but I think was something in the line of "holding against the dark/Kingdom Hearts", but what on earth that suppose to mean? We didn't see any heartless in the video, just weir...
  19. Nexale

I'm not sure if someone has already talk about this, but I'm a little disappointed with the final battle. I mean, it just doesn't feel like a battle at all, it was just more like... Sora babysitting each and every other guardian. While I watched it, I couldn't stop thinking that everything would...
  20. Nexale

Help catching up with KH UX Japan

Hi! I might have been asking an obvious question here, but with all the leaked copies of KHIII and spoilers showing up everywhere in youtube I don't dare to look for it myself. Does someone know where is a good translation of the plot of KH UX? Until know, I was playing Global without looking...
Back