• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nexale

A secret in the HD 1.5+2.5 cover?

I might just be confused, but I've just recall an interview when the collection came out in which Nomura stated there were a secret in the covers (plus the 2.8 I think) that was a clue to KH3. Well, I didn't find anything in the time, and after the KH3 game, I still don't see anything special...
  2. Nexale

World transformations/outfits for all the characters

Like many people is asking for this in the "What you want in the next game" topic, I think it would be nice to create a specific topic to discuss what we would like to (and probably won't) see if we could put any character in any Disney world (not necessarily in the next game but something more...
  3. Nexale

The meaning of "training" and "power" in KH universe

I don't know if I'm alone in this or not but, while I read other threads about how powerful some characters are, I'm starting to wonder what is the meaning of "been powerful" in this saga from a narrative standpoint, aside of stats or gameplay mechanics. Same with the "training" stuff, which...
  4. Nexale

Luxord's final gift

Ok, so, when Luxord's "dies" as nobody, he gives a card to Sora which, if I remember correctly, "can change the tides of the battle" or something on the line. But Sora doesn't really use it during KHIII, am I right? Or have I missed something really obvious? I find odd that no one comment...
  5. Nexale

Disappointed with the 13 vs 7 battle

I'm not sure if someone has already talk about this, but I'm a little disappointed with the final battle. I mean, it just doesn't feel like a battle at all, it was just more like... Sora babysitting each and every other guardian. While I watched it, I couldn't stop thinking that everything would...
  6. Nexale

Help catching up with KH UX Japan

Hi! I might have been asking an obvious question here, but with all the leaked copies of KHIII and spoilers showing up everywhere in youtube I don't dare to look for it myself. Does someone know where is a good translation of the plot of KH UX? Until know, I was playing Global without looking...
  7. Nexale

Luxu's original keyblade?

This is a questions that has been running into my mind for a long time now; I'm not sure if it has been answered already in the series or if I have misinterpreted something, but I'm posting it anyway: does anyone know how was Luxu's original keyblade? I'm asking because everywhere I read...
  8. Nexale

Hello!

Well, the title say it for itself, but I'm new in the community so, hello everyone! I've been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series for a long time now, and I've entering the site regularly in the last year to read the threats but never thought of registering because I'm not a native English...
Back