• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sakuraba Neku

Sora KH4 outfit and others hinted in KH3?!

I always found it curious they put this artwork as critical mode end screen in KH3: Those designs came from KH collaboration with Super Groupies. I found it curious back then because Quadratum is a more realistic world and all of them are wearing casual clothes. Now KH4 was revealed and...
  2. Sakuraba Neku

KH1 Beta Trailer and Sora's current situation

Looks like that KH1 quote in the end of the last trailer isn't the only thing Nomura is bringing back. Sora's current situation matches what was described in KH1 beta trailer:
  3. Sakuraba Neku

A "Final Fantasy X-2" kind of game but with Kingdom Hearts

Saw this one on reddit some days ago and by coincidence I've been playing FFX-2, which made me start thinking on this possibility too. Currently Sora is missing like Tidus was and Kairi should go look for him like Yuna went, instead of relying on others to do it for her (which is what most...
  4. Sakuraba Neku

Eraqus' and Xehanort's master

Could it be Ephemer?! I didn't think much on that until I saw this in KH3 Ultimania: The alignment caught my attention. Mickey stands above Donald and Goofy, because he's their King. Master Xehanort stands above his other selves, because he's the mastermind . Why would Ephemer be above...
  5. Sakuraba Neku

Final thoughts about the flashing walls?

It didn't bother me as much as I was expecting to. Except in Twilight Town, due to its structure there are parts at Tram Common where everything around you may be flashing. We should still have an option to turn it off.
  6. Sakuraba Neku

Things you are disappointed that didn't happen in this saga?

Is there anything you're expecting to happen in this saga but didn't? For me it would be three things: - Never got the chance to explore the rest of Destiny Islands. - Kairi was never playable. - Never had Riku and Kairi as party members at the same time.
  7. Sakuraba Neku

double thread

Is there anything you're expecting to happen in this saga but didn't? For me it would be three things: - Never got the chance to explore the rest of Destiny Islands. - Kairi was never playable. - Never had Riku and Kairi as party members at the same time. Ups, double thread. Can I close this...
  8. Sakuraba Neku

Wasn't KH Union X Cross supposed to get a new Disney world "soon" ?!

If my memory is correct it's been months since they said that KH Union X Cross would get a new Disney World that wouldn't be in KH3 and instead we would get a character from that World as a summon in KH3. I didn't hear anything more about that since then and the main story got some updates...
  9. Sakuraba Neku

Will we have a FF character in KH3 Olympus?!

Olympus was always one of my favourite Disney Worlds and looking to what we have so far KH3 won't be an exception, still there's something missing that would be the cherry on the top - A Final Fantasy character. Even though Final Fantasy characters presence in KH3 is still a mystery, I would...
  10. Sakuraba Neku

Yo!

Hello everyone. I usually don't bother to introduce myself and I just start joining the discussions right away, but this time I wondered why not?! :tongue: I'm Fábio, but you can call me Neku. I've from Portugal and I've been a fan of KH since 2002. I've been actually registered in another...
Back