• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aurora Lark

How far are you in the game?

Since its been about a week since KH3 finally came out I was wondering how far peole have got through the game and whether yall like it.Wouldn't be surprised if some of you are done already :) Please no spoilers since Im stell in the middle of the Tangled world I believe. But I am LOVING IT and...
  2. Aurora Lark

Your personal fighting style?

If you were a key blade master in the world of KH what do you think your fighting style would be like? I’ll give you mine for example I think I would have parts of Ventus Sora and Riki’s styles. Ventus cause I’m small and shifty and I think that would translate to speed and fit that style...
  3. Aurora Lark

Most challenging/frustrating mini games for y’all?

This question has probably been asked and answerd countless times by now but I’m curious because I was playing BBS and I got reminded how much I just can’t seem to get the hang of Ice cream beat no matter how hard I try. I’m deaf so I have that but I try not to use that built in excuse...
Back