• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

Honestly, because of this upcoming film Raya and the Last Dragon I think Mulan is officially done.
  2. G

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I forgot to mention that picture of the Princess and the Frog characters is from Disney's Magic Kingdom. Honestly, seeing that Princess and the Frog was one of the last big 2D movies Disney has put out, I think it deserves recognition in the Kingdom Hearts, I would say the new Seven Hearts is...
  3. G

The Scarcity of Disney Bosses Shrink Within Each New Entry

I was thinking that the "Friends on the Other Side" could be heartless that Dr. Facilier manifested himself, I wish we could see Disney villains get more involved with the story, I think Dr. Facilier would be cool addition to maleficent squad
  4. G

The Scarcity of Disney Bosses Shrink Within Each New Entry

What really confuses me is that there are still Disney villains/ enemies that can be OP as Hell, a way to make disney to be relevant again! Literally becoming of the best bosses in the entire franchise: - Dr. Facillier is essentially a KH villain. But Nomura or just KH team are too blind to see...
  5. G

When Princess and the Frog finally get implanted into Kingdom Hearts, I hope these are their character models.
  6. G

So after D23 showing (So far) whether the next KH game title is called, I have 10 worlds I think some have a pretty likely shot given the context in KH3, that the next game and KH4: - Moana - The Princess and the Frog - The Incredibles - Zootopia - The Haunted Mansion - Sleepy Hollow - Onwards -...
  7. G

If we're going by Pixar films, Then one film I would like to see get made into a world, and if gets featured it could a similar treatment to TRON......that movie is: A Bug's Life. At this point, its kind of hard press to say what Pixar movies can be turned into worlds, I think most people...
  8. G

I mean the New Seven Hearts is something to go by, so I'm fairly confident on TP&TF. Because I'm sure (or at least i think) Nomura wants to get in disney IPs that haven't premiered yet in the series, not relying on so many repeats. Like why go back to the Pridelands, what is there to do?
  9. G

I think Zootopia and Incredibles would be weird to have both, Since they both take place in big metropolitan Cities. I would imagine That one of them could be a world say for a game before KH4, since IDK environments should be different with the Disney worlds.
  10. G

I always thought they could do something similar with Lilo and Stitch like they did with 101 Dalmatians What if Jumba, Pleakley, Lilo, and Stitch himself were situated in like Twilight Town (just a guess), and Jumba tells you: "While traveling through intergalactic portals, some of my...
  11. G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdZ1Y92eVfM Give me, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Just like Chernabog, just give us The Headless Horseman! This is a Halloween classic back in 1949! But it has one of the most intimidating Disney Characters. The Headless Horseman would fit so well in this...
  12. G

How would people feel if Wreck-it Ralph was Minigame world like Winnie The Pooh, of course it all be in Sugar Rush. Their version of like Candy Crush, and maybe a Mario Kart type racing game. Also maybe a Board game like CandyLand + Mario Party LMAO
  13. G

Moana have the Kakamora, Which were those little Coconut Pirates, that takes care of the "Pirate" related world.
  14. G

You do realize the time gap between 3 and 4 is a decade, this is suppose to be a mix of 2 and 3. Its not coming back because it has nothing new to offer.
  15. G

So this is how I personally see things on their likelihood for KH4: Shoe-ins: The Incredibles and Moana Most Likely: Zootopia and Frozen Pretty Likely: Toy Story, Princess & the Frog (can be put into Most Likely aswell), and Wreck-it Ralph Likely: Coco and Brave Possible: Onward, Sleepy...
  16. G

Y'know, you have to ask yourself: What other Pixar Movies can work as original stories? Just like Big hero 6, Because The Incredibles has the super hero aspect, you can easily make an original story with that movie and honestly I think it feels like a Shoe-in for KH4 or whatever the next game...
  17. G

Just like with Orignial stories with the Pixar movies, The Pixar Villains aren't really threatening and they don't will really pose they same level of malevolence as other villains they can utilize. Pixar aren't known for their villains in the first place, so it really doesn't matter in that...
  18. G

Im pretty sure all the Pixar related movies will be telling an original story, so The Incredibles World would take place after Incredibles 2. But that bring in a Concern, How would they do an original Story with Coco? Because the movie really takes the Land of Dead more effective during the...
  19. G

Remember when Big Hero 6 was announced as a world back at D23 Expo 2015. Well this is just my thought, but I saw a generally idea of Disney's upcoming movies release dates for the next 4 years. We all know Frozen 2 is this year. But there is another Disney animated movie for November 2020. It...
  20. G

I wonder, do people want Agrabah or Toy Story to return. If I'll be honest, I think I would like to see Agrabah to return, more than Toy Story. I say this because I think it would be nice for Agrabah to get the Olympus treatment and make the world more stunning in Unreal Engine. Plus, Having...
Back