• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Concept of Death in Phase 2

The concept of death in the Kingdom Hearts series wasn't too prevalent in much of phase 1; it was largely about people losing their forms/being forgotten, only for their hearts to migrate to others or get reconstituted at a later point in time. One could make the argument that many were killed...
  2. D

KHUX ► Thoughts on MoM With Union Concluded?

Quite a bit has been revealed about this guy in the last 18 months. If we are to believe his words, he has experienced the beginning of the original Keyblade War, saw loved ones, family, and friends all die and claimed by darkness. He has taken extreme measures to end the first war and destroy...
  3. D

Did the Mobile Games Worsen KH3

Dramatic thread title, but in all honesty, did the mobile games of X and Union put too much weight on KH3 from a story/lore perspective? Certain story elements, particularly the box and Luxu, became plot devices in that game and many actually played KH3 hoping to learn the contents of that box...
  4. D

The Start of the Original War

In DDD, Yen Did provides an account of the original Keyblade War, stating that the first shadows cast upon the land crafted Keyblades in the image of the X-Blade and commenced the war. If the original Keyblade War started in the youth of MoM, I wonder if Yen Sid's account is more relevant now...
  5. D

A New Overarching Villain or....

So, with Xehanort's role as the main villain wrapped up, how would you prefer Nomura to handle the main villains of the next phase? Would you want a main villain that takes center stage for the entire phase or have a main villain, completely independent from the others, in each game? While...
  6. D

Maleficent and Pete Never Should've Been a Partnership

This is a random thread, but to this day it still doesn't make sense to me that, out of all the right-hand people Maleficent could've recruited, she settled on Pete, whose main motivation at that point was to get more votes in Disney Town by dressing up in costumes. Yet, she believed he had the...
  7. D

Xehanort's Character in the DLC

So, I think it's safe to say that Master Xehanort's final scene was a bit polarizing for many long-time fans. While I myself didn't have too much of an issue with it, it was a bit of an abrupt transition after all the horrible things he's done, even in this game alone. He was always doing them...
  8. D

Would you want ReMind to Change Anything in the Canonical Story

It's a bit of running joke at this point among many fans that ReMind may basically be "How the Ending Should've Been." Obviously, we have no idea what this DLC will change, if anything, but it seems like many events will be given another alternative. What would you like? Aqua truly standing...
  9. D

How Much More Did Xehanort Truly Know?

I have some scattered thoughts that I just wanted to post. This will be incomplete without more information that will come out of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross and future titles, but I feel as though Xehanort is even more in control of this saga than even the Masters of Masters in some ways.
  10. D

All the Children Sacrificed in the Name of Your Research

This line from Xehanort's heartless in the last trailer to me is the darkest moment because of its implications. Ansem the Wise's initial experiments prior to KH1 are very vague and seemed to imply that Xehanort was the sole test subject before he took the research into his own hands, but this...
Back