• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

How can i get the Ultima Weapon?

Well, the list of items is that right? - 13 Orichalcums - (I have 6) - 1 Orichal (I have 5) - 1 Mythril Crystal (I have 4) - 1 Ravine Crystal (I have 5) - 1 Twilight Crystal (I have 3) - 7 Mystery Crystals (I have 9) Where can i get more Orichalcums?
  2. R

For those who've played KH2....

You can't get 100% on Begginer Mode... 'cause in this mode, don't have the secret ending... But on Standard, you've to complete de Jiminy Journal... this is a hard thing to do...
  3. R

KH2 Soundtrack

I have the PSF files.. the quality is pretty good ^^
  4. R

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

Yes... so, now don't you think that the Keyholes on KH2 are new ones?
  5. R

I don't think so, in gummi ship map shows the information, 3 Keyholes Right? Well, i've finished Hollow Bastion, so it came into The Radiant Garden... and was one more keyhole to seal... Fine, i just finished space paranoids(inside Hollow Bastion/The Radiant Garden) and in the gummi ship map...
  6. R

KH2 Best Boss Battle

Seph is not counting... he is a optional boss xD In the storyline... Xaldin =D
  7. R

**Spoiler** (In White) I think it's another Keyhole, if you already played KH2 you saw that some worlds have more then 1 Keyhole... so, maybe the Keyhole sealed on KH1 it's not the same of KH2... there are more Keyholes in the worlds, in KH1 we don't knew it yet... Think about it, if really...
  8. R

kh2 quiz ( major spoilers )

1. c 2. d 3. d 4. d 5. a 6. b 7. anti-form 8. c
  9. R

i have a big question????????????

in KH2 there are new Ansem Report's...
  10. R

Please! Help a brazilian fan! (Secret Ending)

First of all, sorry about my english, it's pretty basic... Well, i have seen some screens about a video called "Keyblade Wars"... So, this is really a Secret Ending of KH2? If it is, how can i watch this... i mean, what i have to do to win this award in the end of the game? =D P.S: Where can...
Back