• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Well I can understand why they didn't include a Lilo and Stitch world in KH3 given that I can't think of a good reason for Organization XIII to visit this world and it would have been too similar to The Caribbean. But what they should have done is have Radiant Garden be playable, have Stitch be...
  2. Z

If you could add one world to Kingdom Hearts III which would it be? And Why?

Specifically I'm talking about Disney Worlds, as I think in regards to original worlds most of us would agree on Radiant Garden being added. For me personally I would have to choose between Jungle Book or Agrabah. And honestly I would pick Agrabah because I think story-wise it works better in...
  3. Z

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

My Top 3 Disney worlds for KH4: 1. Jungle Book (Come on, this world is LONG overdue for it's time to shine in the series. I though KH3 would be it's chance, but hopefully we will see it in KH4.) 2. Lilo and Stitch (The Island proper with the main plot of the film. I gave up on this world once...
  4. Z

Kingdom Hearts III Mod Shows Unaccessible Areas of Twilight Town and Radiant Garden

I still don't understand why Radiant Garden couldn't have been playable. It roughly could have been the size of Twilight Town and wouldn't have taken up nearly as much resources as any of the Disney Worlds. The world literally could have just been the following areas: 1. Ansem's Study 2. The...
  5. Z

Terra

6. Z

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

Before the fights with Organization XIII start, when Xehanort first forms the maze, you see purple and gold lightning spark in the sky as dark clouds start to appear. I originally thought that was how the forging of the X-blade was going to be presented to us. I thought the sky was going to keep...
  7. Z

I believe _______ is inside the black box.

I think the easiest way Nomura could have explained Xion being in the Organization is to have had Organization XIII extract her from Sora while they had him hostage in KH3D before Riku and company saved him from becoming a Nort. Then they could have placed her in a new replica body by the time...
  8. Z

What did you LIKE about Kingdom Hearts 3

Not been on here since the game release so not sure if we're still doing the spoiler tag thing but I'll play it safe.
  9. Z

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Anyone notice from the Olympus gameplay that Aero acts a lot like Magnet by gathering enemies together in one spot?
  10. Z

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Radiant Garden Rant:
Back