• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

I think they are and want others opinions
  2. I

Dark Road ► Are Xehaqus a couple

I mean not from a shipping perspective but I think they really are a couple. They might not flat out say it but I think they are not to mention after kh3 they had the bonds of the heart display and the eternal bond heart had them and LeaIsa in it also square Enix just got a gay mascot I just...
  3. I

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

I don’t mean to start trouble I have no problem with people shipping but a lot of people are convinced they are thing and tbh I really don’t like it. I don’t see what they see j just see two best friends who are reconnecting. The use that display they had few months ago the eternal bond heart...
  4. I

Do you think any character will die?

I know it’s kh but since this game is darker do you think any character will be killed? I admit i’m worried either Riku or Terra are going to die. Theee were many fake leaks being posted on the internet about character deaths.
  5. I

I hate Rikai

We know Sokai is going to be a thing which i also dont like but the thing that gets me is that a lot of people believe Riku also liked Kairi. At first i didn't want to see it but if many people believe it there's gotta to be something to it. I personally think if that's true that it's a...
  6. I

Riku and Naminé

I always thought Riku and Namine would be a cute couple. I know Riku doesn’t need a girlfriend but I see the potential with these too and thought Riku liked her. Do you think they would make them a couple?
Back