• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

Disney to be less “no bosses“ and less strict. Give them more freedom like they did with 1 and 2.
  2. K

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

I’d like to throw in my two cents. The only Pixar film I can see working is Incredibles with the Underminer as a mid boss or so. Given how Pixar prefer the original story, we can cross out adaptations of the films. And given Underminer is still out there, I can see it working. On a less related...
  3. K

How will KH concepts be represented in future titles?

This. I'm just worried now that they're just gonna have the villains appear and be beaten in a cutscene. If that's the case, might as well just recycle the villains dialogue from the films. I honestly thought they did it with Donna Murphy as Gothel until the 'Useless" line to Sora. I wanna...
  4. K

Which Pixar world in KH3 did it better, Toy Story or Monster's Inc.?

Honestly I wanted to fight Dark Buzz since they teased us with darkness and doubt spreading through Buzz. Heck, Randall assisting the Lump would have been great as well.
  5. K

Which Pixar world in KH3 did it better, Toy Story or Monster's Inc.?

Toy Box. There felt like a more creative storyline where the Organisation actually felt like the main threat. Plus the mistrust Buzz had with Sora was a great case of reality ensuing with the cliche 'world order' being broken. Something I feel like the other games just ignore completely. Only...
  6. K

For the next game

Wait, really? What did he say about frozen in OUAT?
  7. K

For the next game

Should Disney back off with being so restrictive? 1. Compared to the first KH game and now, it's clear they're not allowing as frequent Disney bosses. 2. They didn't allow the summons to be named by their actual characters unless they looked different. 3. Randall was apparently forbidden to...
  8. K

Future Links/Summons Options.

They're just taking too far. It's not like the games are canon to the films. Yeah I don't care what they say about toy story or monsters inc;
  9. K

Question about Xehanort's choice of "Darknesses"

I would have had Xaldin. He was always one of the more colder and sadistic members to me.
  10. K

Dark Road ► Thoughts on How Disney Worlds Will Even Work (RE:MIND Spoilers Warning)

I dunno, I don't think they'll do stuff like Genie's old Master or Triton as a kid; Disney nowadays are really strict.
  11. K

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

they could have at least tone down on the length of certain cutscenes. I didn’t wanna rewatch all ten minutes of each one but I didn’t exactly have a choice; I was driven to watch them in catch something new happened.
  12. K

DISNEY Characters you think should've gotten a bigger role throughout the series?

i'd love to see Dr Facilier in the games. Have him basically be a man so bathed in darkness, he resides in the Realm of Darkness after his world was destroyed, using the remains of a castle like world or something, brought back by Hades. Yeah, I know Disney won't allow it, but man, he'd be a...
  13. K

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Wow...I need to catch up on this...haven't even played it. Praying to god Candy is at least a boss in this though. Gaston, i understand why not but come on, PLEASE make Cybug Candy a boss. Now I haven't played this because I just think its silly to have to pay a mobile game to understand half...
  14. K

Future Links/Summons Options.

same. I’m worried all Disney Villains are just there and won’t be fought anymore. Disney shouldn’t be this strict. I understand that the‘re protective of Frozen, but the games are just basically a insert your OC in a fanfic. It’s silly how we can go from Scar becoming a Heartless to being teased...
  15. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Christopher Lloyd as Xehanort... I wish they used him from the beginning. He just fits it more than Hauer. for exmaple his delivery of “open now and show me the world to come!” Is a lot more emotional, you can feel the excitement of a old man whose waited his whole life for this moment...
  16. K

Design a KH boss battle

Randall Boggs. Cheating here as he won’t be a actual proper boss but more as a obstacle. During your trip n the factory, he would appear with ambushes of Heartless at random. He’d have basic attacks such as 1. Invisible Strike: he’d attack with three strike combo while invisible, although you...
  17. K

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Just realised...Kairi and Sora are fighting GoatNort...with thirteen no names. maybe they go back and and stop him from forging theX Blade? Whadda reckon? Recycle audio of Hauer or new actor?
  18. K

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

This! I don’t get Pixar saying no. Randall got beaten up a LOT in the film so I don’t see how him beaten by a key would be any different. In a series where Clayton of all people and the Magic Mirror are bosses, I don’t see excuses for no other Disney bosses.
  19. K

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Same secret Disney Bosses. Yeah, it’s not gonna happen but still...
  20. K

Light Yagami in Jump Force...

I could forgive Light not being a playable character... yet he did so very little in the story mode it was ridiculous. He was wasted in this game. They really dumbed Light down a lot. A cube that can give him powers to go against the likes of Frezia and Goku...and he just wants to use it and...
Back