• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. brandedkarma

Ardenelle Vent

Easily the worst world in the game in my opinion. Maybe I was burnt out from hours of playing but I just found it so boring. The Ice Labyrinth was a terrible filler area too.
  2. brandedkarma

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

Are we allowed to post links to songs because someone posted one on Youtube that I think needs to be heard. Yoko is really doing gods work.
  3. brandedkarma

Are you out after KHIII?

I'm not a fan of the future of the series being based around the storyline of a gacha game but I'm still gonna play regardless.
  4. brandedkarma

The treatment of women in this series

It feels like Nomura went full Naruto with KH3 and I say this as a fan of both. Kingdom Hearts and Naruto have had a lot of similarities already (though a lot of them are regular tropes and shonen tropes) but the crappy way in which Nomura wrote his female characters in this game just reminds me...
  5. brandedkarma

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

So after the epilogue, I think for the future we're gonna get: 7 DARKNESSES Master of Masters Luxu Gula Invi Aced Ira Brain (This is me assuming he's the traitor) vs. 13 LIGHTS Sora Riku Kairi Roxas Axel Xion Terra Aqua Ven Skuld Ephemer Laurium or Ava? Mickey I'm not sure what kind of...
  6. brandedkarma

Maybe you're right. The top looks like a crashing wave and beach to me though.
  7. brandedkarma

Full Epilogue In Japanese

Full translation from Vengeance of ResetEra. XB is Xigbar for anyone wondering. XB: Finally I retrieved it IRA: Did you call/summon us back? XB: Yeah. IRA: Did you change your appearance Luxu? XB: Its been a while since someone called me that, right now I'm called Xigbar or whatever. INVI: Are...
  8. brandedkarma

Reposting my comment from the Epilogue thread but... After seeing the Epilogue, I am 100% convinced that Namine is Ava similarly to how Luxu is Braig. Who sent the Dandelions into the UX world and erased their memories? Ava. Who has the unexplained power to erase memories in Sora's time? Namine...
  9. brandedkarma

Full Epilogue In Japanese

After seeing the Epilogue, I am 100% convinced that Namine is Ava similarly to how Luxu is Braig. Who sent the Dandelions into the UX world and erased their memories? Ava. Who has the unexplained power to erase memories in Sora's time? Namine. Luxu also notes how Ava is the only one who didn't...
  10. brandedkarma

Man, the Xigbar/Braig/Luxu twist is absolutely fantastic. The hint was there all along with the 'Destiny' Secret Video from Re:Coded. It zooms in on Xigbar's eye when Young Xehanort is telling him the history of No Name plus as well as him "having [his] own hands full with [his] own plans". I...
  11. brandedkarma

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I assume it's because he's a party member in the fight against Saix. He's also a huge fan favourite so may as well try to generate some hype.
Back