• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SerDuncan

The Real Kingdom Hearts and what color it is

So one of the people who have been translating all the Ultimania interviews just found one with some... apparently contradictory information. Here is the translation from @lunesacree TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter The thing that bothers me, or confuses me rather, is that...
  2. SerDuncan

KH3 Ultimania and why I find it potentially frustrating

So KH3 Ultimania isn't even out yet, we've still got two weeks before the release. I'm as excited as the rest of you for translations, scans, all that good stuff... but I think I have an issue I want to address... and discuss, hopefully. The first is pretty simple: As much as I love previous...
  3. SerDuncan

SPOILERS for KH3! The Old Mansion and Union Leaders Question

So, as far as I'm aware, ever since the union leaders were introduced it's been theorized that the Old Mansion was at some point the home base of Unicornis. I recall thinking that perhaps it was Ira's mansion or something or the sort and leaving it at that, but with the new union leaders in...
  4. SerDuncan

So, about the KHUX novel...

I got my copy in the mail a little while ago, I bought in a splurge of Kingdom hearts merchandise. As I stare at the pages though, it occurs to me that I don't know how to read Japanese. Do we know if there will be a translation done either officially or unofficially in the near future? If it...
  5. SerDuncan

Cut Content

Alright, now that the game is out, and we're looking forward to DLC, I thought it might be prudent to go back through previous images, interviews and trailers, and see what didn't end up in the final game. Perhaps some of this cut content got moved to future DLC, or it just got sliced for one...
  6. SerDuncan

A few plot holes and a discussion about one of them

Couple smaller, nitpicky plotholes I wanted to ask some opinions about. First off, the least important and the one without an explanation. How exactly did Rapunzel get the satchel with the Tiara? We saw that Mother Gothel had it, and she never returns to the tower after leaving it...
Back