• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

LoFi edit/cover of Nächtflugel

Thought I’d share this here: I just released a jazzy lofi version of Nächtflugel (the extended version) via Curaga Records, which I’m really excited about! It’s the first single off a full Kingdom Hearts lofi album I’m releasing with Curaga next year. Link to streaming services...
  2. bambii

Dark Road ► [SPOILER] Xehanort is the child of destiny

Just finished DR the other day, I have many thoughts but there's one thing I've been chewing on that I'm 99% sure most people are getting wrong because they're misunderstanding contextual dialogue. Xehanort is very clearly the child of destiny, which is one and the same with "the chosen one,"...
  3. bambii

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

Alright y'all, August is officially 3 weeks away. Place your bets.
  4. bambii

Xion's Theme ~ jazzhop cover

Hey all, I’ve spent the last couple years making Kingdom Hearts beats inspired by crate-digging of '60s-'90s tunes under the name foreteller, and I just had my first release (a jazzhop-ish cover of Xion's Theme) premiere at the March Caprice 2.0 fan event! Thought I would share it here for those...
  5. bambii

KH Inverted Hearts (nostalgia-fest)

Anyone else from the early days remember this fan demo? A relic of KH history. It would seem Churro has kept it on a hard drive for some 19 years, and it’s available to download again! Seeing this in action again is unbelievably nostalgic. I remember playing this and compulsively checking...
  6. bambii

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

It would appear someone has managed to pop open Master Odin’s hood in DR’s sprite files. Rather handsome old chap I’d say: It was already heavily implied, but this pretty much confirms that Odin indeed has a missing eye, staying true to his Norse namesake All-Father, One-Eyed god. For those...
Back