• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperNova

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I'm of mixed opinion here, but I have no issue with SW or Marvel being in KH. Sure, they are both fantastical in nature because Force and or Superheroes, but they are still different worlds. What I am NOT looking forward to is remake worlds. Its a cheap excuse to introduce similar but different...
  2. SuperNova

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Yoko Shimomura will drag the KH series across the finish line with nothing but her piano and ducktape by god.
  3. SuperNova

Advertisements for Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Appear on Social Media

Gotta say if I didn't know these advertisements were real, I'd honestly think they were made by some bot account.
  4. SuperNova

My one biggest fear is thinking about how far Square is gonna go with drip feeding content. The Agrabah saga of X should stay in the past. I don't want to be gated with AP only to spend the next month chasing after a monkey and no story progress thank you.
  5. SuperNova

And I said I wasn't going to play this game, welp I'm eating my words now! The steampunk aesthetic really sells it for me and the KH3 graphics don't look bad for a mobile game. Gives me hope for KH4.
  6. SuperNova

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Scala continues to be gorgeous at night! Its amusing that Nomura still gets surprised at the response the internet and fandom tends to give him whenever we get ANY news lmao.
  7. SuperNova

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Vanitas/Kairi isn't a pairing I didn't think much of, but the potential they could have as Dark vs Light reflects much of what Sora and Vanitas are as "Brothers" but in a romantic sense. Sadly this crack pairing has more potential than Sora/Kairi has in canon imo :(
  8. SuperNova

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

I may never play this game but man that banner of Scala at night looks gorgeous!
  9. SuperNova

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Honestly with so many characters having so little development, it makes for prime real estate in terms of fan shipping. Reminds me of the fanbase in the early 2000s back when KH2 was the most recent game, and the organization lead to an entire fanclub of its own with how many pairings fans could...
  10. SuperNova

You know now that I think about it Jim n Sora isn't the weirdest ship I've seen and I kind of dig it.
  11. SuperNova

When are we expecting news?

Honestly all Nintendo needs to do to make bank on a Super Switch (Switch 2) is have better specs and backwards compatibility for Switch games and they'll be golden. If Nintendo ever makes a console as powerful as a PS5/Xbox X I'll be floored.
  12. SuperNova

Dream On

I want to see King Slime as a summon.
  13. SuperNova

Dream On

I would hope to think Square wouldn't see KH as a smaller scale series, sure it's smaller than FF but its still pretty big..
  14. SuperNova

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora Amiibo Releasing in 2024

Welp, the TOTK amiibos aren't gonna be my last amiibo I guess.
  15. SuperNova

Dream On

A non-rhythm game where you play as Kairi will continue to serve as my fever dream alongside the Destiny Trio as a party side game.
  16. SuperNova

Dream On

In a scenario where KH4 is out, and Sora has consequences, I'd like Donald and Goofy to see the damage their constant motto of constant positivity has on the boy. That Sora internalizes all of his anger and frustration partially because of them, and that they actually own up to it. That...
  17. SuperNova

KH Shower Thoughts

The Guardians of Light don't get a peek at the Plot until the Protagonist drags it back to their world with him.
  18. SuperNova

Everytime I think I am used to the insanity of the KH fandom it continues to prove me wrong.
  19. SuperNova

Snow White's canonical age reminds me that Aurora is canonically 16 despite looking like she's in her 20s.
  20. SuperNova

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Disney may take down the animatic as many times as they like, but the animatic Riku memes will live on forever.
Back